chapter 24

i wake up with arms around my waist and me buried in a chest. i look up and see fundy still asleep. why am i up it's only 8 i mentally sigh to myself after checking my phone. i carefully slip out of fundy's grip and head for his closet.

i quietly open it and take out the signature fundy hoodie. i obviously put it on. i go back and lay down. i am facing away from him but i feel his arms snake back around my waist. i smile to myself and close my eyes.

i woke up again this time fundy wasn't in bed. i sit up and stretch my arms toward the ceiling. i slowly make my way out of the room. i follow the smell of cinnamon rolls. "babe" i whine seeing him in the kitchen. "yes?" he turns around. "what time is it?" i ask him. "1" he replies. "oh shit isn't MCC in like an hour?" i widen my eyes. "yeah, but i didn't wanna wake you. you looked so peaceful and pretty" he complains. "stop" i blush at his kind words.

"well i'm making cinnamon rolls right now, but you have time to change so go" he shoos me away. "fine" i groan. before i am about to go change i go over and give him a quick kiss on the cheek. 

i don't really know what to wear today. ugh. i finally decide on fishnets, my ripped up jeans, green converses, and keep on fundy's hoodie.

"i'm done, meanie" i roll my eyes, walking into the kitchen. "finally" he rolls his eyes. i gasp. "i'm just kidding" he laughs. "but the cinnamon rolls are done" he continues, setting a plate on the table for me. "thanks jerk" i sit down at the table and take one. 

once i get done i set my plate in the sink and sit in the living room. i think fundy is in his filming room getting ready. i was just scrolling through twitter and saw a bunch of people talking about my stream i did on fundy's channel and us dying our hair the same color. i smile to myself and like the tweets about us.

"Y/N! come on!" fundy yells. "coming loser!" i yell back at him. i pull up a chair from the table. "fundy i want the spinny chair" i huff, crossing my arms. "ask politely and maybe i will give it to you" he looks over at me.

"fundy can i please have the spinny chair" i clasp my hands together and give him puppy dog eyes. "yes you can" he gets up and rolls it to me. i give him the one from the table. i spin the chair around a couple times but then get i got too dizzy.

"great now the chat is calling me a simp" he slaps his palm against his forehead. "ha! SIMP!" i point and laugh at him. "whatever" he rolls his eyes.

"look the numbers!" he screams pointing at his screen. "omg! surely this one is gonna stay" i assure him. "definitely!" he says then the one changes. "omg!" i shake his arm. we both laugh.

it started and all i could hear was tommy screaming. "fundy give me your headset" i put out my hand. "why?" he looks at me. i don't answer him i just take it off his head. "hey!" he scrunches his face.

"tommy could you maybe shut the fuck up!" i scream at him. "is that y/n?" he asks. "no" i roll my eyes. fundy takes the headset off my head.

"hey, how about we not make my girlfriend cranky because im the one who has to deal with her later" fundy says very calmly. "NO" i can hear tommy yell.

in the end they didn't win but they all really well. "well then" fundy says after he gets off the discord call. "if you stuck around i love you and have a good day i guess i will raid tommy because he said he was going to play among us" he continues.

"we are going to lay down" he pokes me in the arm because i was staring at my phone. "yeah im hungry bye chat i love you" i blow a kiss. "bye guys" he waves and ends it.

"what do you want to eat?" he asks. "GRILLED CHEESE" i suggest. "ok grilled cheese it is" he gets up and i follow him.

"fundy, i love you" i say and he turns around. "what was that for" he asks. "can't i just love my boyfriend" i wrap my arms around his neck. "well i love you too" he snakes his arms around my waist. i give him a kiss and he kisses me back.

"let's go make grilled cheese" i grab his hand. "rude!" he huffs.