chapter 12

i woke up but fundy was still asleep. i slip out of his grip and head to the living room to check on tommy.

"hey tommy good morning" i say seeing he is awake. "morning. sleep well?" he asks. "yeah but me and fundy didn't go to sleep till like 2" i sit next to him.

"oh yeah why didn't you tell me about you and him" he nudges my arm. "haha well i just kind of figured you knew" i rub the back of my neck. "yeah especially when he kissed you at McDonald's and just pretty much the whole day yesterday" he grabs the remote. "yeah i was shocked by the kiss" i laugh.

"do you want some cereal?" i ask him. "yes fruit loops please" he turns on youtube on the tv.

i head to the kitchen and pour some fruit loops for me and tommy. wilbur comes into the kitchen.

"morning will" i smile at him. "morning" he says unenthusiastic. "what's wrong" i look at him. "oh i don't know my little sister dating one of my best friends" i am shocked.

"but you are the one who told me to go for it" i try to say as nicely as possible. "yes i know but it's just weird you know like im trying to get used to it but can't it's like he is taking you away from me" he sighs. "wilbur, no one can take me away from the best big bro ever" i reassure him. "thanks" he gives me a hug. i of course hug him back.

"well got to go give tommy his fruit loops" i pick up out bowls. "wow he really is a baby" will laughs. i chuckle and walk away.

little did i know fundy heard that conversation.

"here is your food" i hand him his bowl. as we were eating i saw fundy dressed and ready to go somewhere.

"fundy, where are you going?" i set down my bowl and get up. "just for a walk" he says avoiding eye contact. "fundy you barely know your way around here wait for me im gonna change" i walk up to him. "no it's fine i'll be back" he walks away.

i grab his sleeve and make him look me in the eyes. "what's wrong?" i ask whispering so tommy doesn't hear. "nothing" he sort of shouts. i am a bit surprised because even when he was mad at me he has never shouted. "fundy" i whisper again. i grab his hand and lead him to my room.

i lead him to my bed and sit both of us down. "what's wrong if it's about me not cuddling you this morning. im sorry i was talking to tommy" i look down at my hands.

"no it's just i overheard your conversation with wilbur and i don't wanna make him feel that way and i feel really bad" he also looks down at his hands. "oh well will just said it's going to take sometime getting used to" i say. "yeah but still" he lifts my chin. "prince, like i said before all i know in this very moment is i wanna be with you" i take his hand off my chin and take it in my own. he kisses me.

"same" he says in between kisses.

no nothing gross happened you pervs.