Chapter 1

It was a normal Saturday morning, except Ms. Bustier's class were at school because their teacher had an announcement that couldn't wait.

The students were sitting at their desks talking to each other. Kim and Alix were doing their regular dares and bets, Juleka and Rose were talking about random stuff, Sabrina was doing Chloe's nails, Max was playing a video game with Markov, Mylene went to Ivan's desk and they listened to music together, Nathaniel and Lila were talking about her meeting a famous artist, Nino was talking to Adrien about these new beats but Adrien didn't seem to be listening, and Alya was talking about her blog about royals to Marinette but she wasn't listening.

She was stressed about everything that would happen the following week. It was her coronation and she would become the queen of Southern France and she would see her older sisters, Tikki and Bridgette again. Of course she was happy about that but the other stuff was stressing her out.

The similar thoughts were going through Adrien's head. He was nervous about his coronation and becoming king of Northern France but he was excited to see his older brothers, Plagg and Felix.

The couple grumbled at the thought of ruling a kingdom but shrugged it off thinking that their crush would hopefully be at their side. They both had crushes on each other but were oblivious to each other's feelings. The class thought of many ways to get them together but none of them worked so they gave up hoping life would be kind to them.

After 5 more minutes of waiting, Ms. Bustier finally came into the classroom. She was so happy that Marinette smiled at her despite her stress.

"I'm sorry to bother you guys on this wonderful Saturday morning but I have exciting news," Everyone started to listen attentively because if Ms. Bustier says something is exciting, it probably is.

"Do you all know the story of the kingdoms of France, England, and China?" Everyone nodded but Lila hesitated for a minute then nodded with everyone else because she didn't want to seem weird for not knowing the story.

Ms. Bustier of course catches this and tells the story anyway, "As you know the Crown Prince of Northern France married the Crown Princess of England and the Crown Prince of Southern France married the Crown Princess of China. They soon grew up and took over making them King and Queen of England and Northern France and King and Queen of China and Southern France. They soon had children the Northern having 3 sons and the Southern having 3 daughters. Princess Tikki and Prince Plagg fell in love, got married, and they started ruling China. Princess Bridgette and Prince Felix fell in love, got married, and started ruling England. Now for the youngest two no one knows who they are. But there is a part of the story which none of you know, not even the prince and princess. The Kings of Southern and Northern France made an agreement that their youngest children would get married and unite their kingdoms."

Right as Ms. Bustier said that Adrien and Marinette's jaws dropped while Alya and some others started fangirling.

Ms. Bustier shushed them and continued, "Yes that is wonderful news but that's not all," Everyone leaned in wanting to know, "The royal family invited us to their coronation and engagement!"

The classroom erupted into cheers and everyone started talking while Marinette and Adrien were dumbstruck.

"I want all of you to go pack and meet me here tomorrow at 4:30 AM. We will be staying at the new palace all week. Now everyone go pack!" Ms. Bustier said as everyone rushed out the door with the mindset of I can't wait to tell my parents.

Marinette and Adrien were going to tell their parents all right, they were gonna have a long discussion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So the first chapter is done. I hope you liked it for anyone that reads this. Bye Angels!

 Bye Angels!