Chapter 9

Hey Angels! After a dreadful 8 hrs of hw and studying, I am back! I got a B+ so better than nothing. Sry, inside joke at my school. No one guessed the answer to the last question so I'll just mention anyone who tries to guess it before this story is finished. Anyway, it is the coronation chapter so yeah! Sorry if it seems rushed, I'm sleep deprived so my editing skills weren't the best. 😝 I hope you guys like it and thanks for the votes! I wasn't even expecting them. I'll shut up so you can read.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was 6:00 in the morning and Marinette's alarm started going off. Groaning, she shut her alarm off and freshened up. She left her room and saw Alya, her sisters, her mom, and her future mother-in-law in a mask in the dining room.

"Hey Maman, when did you guys get here?" Marinette asked yawning.

"Hello Marinette we got here last night at 10. You were all asleep," Sabine replied.

"Hello Marinette I'm Plagg, Felix, and the prince's mother. It's so nice to see you again. Last time without the masks you were 5 I think," Emilie said.

"Nice to see you again too Emilie," Marinette said remembering her name.

"Oh wonderful you remember my name! Come sit and eat dear!" Emilie exclaimed.

Marinette sat and ate and Sabine and Emilie reminded them what they do. The girls went back to their rooms and started to get ready.

Soon the boys entered the dining room. "Hello Father, I hope you had a good journey?" Adrien said.

"Thank you son, and yes it was good we arrived here at 10 last night." Gabriel said.

"Hello Adrien I'm Tikki, Bridgette, and the princess's papa. Nice to we you again son," Tom said.

"Nice to see you again as well sir," Adrien replied formally.

"Why no need for the formality, we are family. Call me Thomas or Tom either one is fine." Tom said.

"Ok I will Tom," Adrien smiled.

The boys ate and then went to get ready. Soon both classes came in and ate and then everyone went to get ready. They all assumed Marinette, Adrien, Alya, and Nino were gonna show up with their parents so they didn't bother worrying if Ms. Bustier wasn't worried.

It was 9:00 AM and Marinette, Alya, Adrien, and Nino were standing on top of the staircase.

"I'm so nervous, what if I trip? What if I mess up and rip the beautiful dress you made? What if I ruin the whole coronation?!" Alya exclaimed freaking out. Marinette, Adrien, and Nino looked at her amused.

"What?" Alya asked truly confused.

Marinette shook her head and laughed, "One, I'm usually the one who freaks out, two, I'm the clumsy one so I have higher chances of tripping, three, if you rip the dress remember who made it because I can easily fix anything especially if I'm the one who designed and sewed it, and four, you won't ruin my coronation."

Alya smiled, "Thanks Bug, I needed that."

"Your welcome and don't freak out again. We can't have two freaks freaking out. I need you to comfort me," Marinette said.

Alya laughed and nodded her head, "I won't. I just can't believe my girl is all grown up."

"Does that mean Nino's my dad?" Marinette smirked and whispered so Adrien and Nino wouldn't hear.

Alya's cheeks burned, "I would yell at you right now if I wasn't scared that I'd be taken away to a dungeon. Also, I didn't know you had it in you."