Chapter 11

😔 When I was transferring this chapter to Wattpad I accidentally click cut instead of copy so I deleted it and there isn't a undo button so I had to redo the whole chapter. Sorry if it's too short but I hope you enjoy anyway! 🙂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a month later on Marinette and Adrien's wedding day. They were nervous but they were also excited.

"What if it trip at something?" Marinette said pacing.

"Stop pacing, she is trying to do you're hair and you'll be fine Marinette," Alya said.

"She's right and anyway if you fall you know that Adrien will catch you," Bridgette said.

Marinette gave her a "You're not helping" look.

"Ignore her everything will be fine and anyway Dad will make sure you don't fall," Tikki said.

"Thanks Tikki," Marinette said.

"Just telling the truth," Tikki replied.

Marinette smiled, she was glad everyone was there to celebrate her special day. Alya was her Maid of Honor, and her bridesmaids were Tikki, Bridgette, Chloe, Mylene, Alix, Rose, Juleka, and Sabrina.

Adrien's Best Man was Nino, and his groomsmen were Plagg, Felix, Nathaniel, Ivan, Kim, and Max. Adrien was in the same shape as Marinette. He was standing at the altar waiting while Nino kept passing him tissues to wipe his face.

Suddenly the music began. First the bridesmaids came out, then Alya, and then Manon the flower girl.

At that point Adrien started sweating and Nino kept on rubbing his back. Adrien looks at the front and saw Marinette coming out with her arm linked in with her father.

Tom looked at his daughter and smiled, "You'll always be one of my little princesses."

Marinette smiled, "Shush you'll make me cry."

Tom took his seat while Marinette faced Adrien at the altar. "We are gathered here today to celebrate..." The Officiant said.
Marinette and Adrien drone it all out because they lose themselves in each other's eyes.

"King Adrien Agreste do you take Queen Marinette Dupain-Cheng as your wife?"

"I do," He replied not taking his eyes off of her.

"Queen Marinette Dupain-Cheng do you take King Adrien Agreste to be your husband?"

"I do," She breathed out.

They exchanged the rings.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride!"

Adrien quickly pulled Marinette in for a kiss.
"I love you M'lady," Adrien whispered.

Marinette smiled against his lips, "I love you too Kitty."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry this was short but just think of it as a bonus chapter before the Epilogue which I will try to get posted in about an hour or less. I hope you liked it even though it's cheesy. See you all in the Epilogue. Bye Angels!

 Bye Angels!