Chapter 4

After the everyone recovered from what happened, Tikki started explaining more, "Ok, first you will eat breakfast and then we'll show you your rooms." The class piled in to the dining room and started to eat the stuff on the dishes.

After they finished Bridgette told them the rest of the rules, "I hope you enjoyed the food but before we show you your rooms let me tell you the rest of the rules. Please do not go anywhere other than your rooms unless you are escorted somewhere, if you would like to go to one of your friends' rooms then knock on the door and our guards will escort you there. Please do not take advantage of these guards they work hard everyday and they deserve some appreciation. Those are all of the rules we will now show you to your rooms. Boys will go with Kings Plagg and Felix and girls will go with us."

The boys and girls spilt up and the royals showed them their rooms. Mylene and Alix shared a green room, Juleka and Rose shared a pink and purple room, Sabrina and Chloe shared a yellow room, Ivan and Nathaniel shared a yellow and grey room, Max and Kim shared a white room, Nino had a blue room, Alya had a orange room, Adrien had a grey room, Marinette had a pink room. Everyone gathered in Ms. Bustier's and she tells them that they can go to their families if they're there and if not they could play some games in her room until lunch.

Alya went to Marinette's room while Nino went to Adrien's. They dress into casual formal wear, put masks on, and head to the personal family room. Adrien and Nino got there first, Adrien sees his brothers with their backs turned to them. Adrien sneaked behind them and scared them.

"Ahhh! Seriously what was that for?!?" Plagg and Felix shouted.

"I see you're still the sneaky cat," Bridgette said smirking.

Nino looked at him confused and Adrien just gave him a later look. After waiting for a few more minutes, Marinette and Alya finally show up.

"TIKKI, BRI I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!" Marinette exclaimed running up to hug them.

"Aww we missed you too," They said hugging back.

"Hey Lil' Ladybug," Plagg said smirking.

"How do you still remember that, I was 8?" Marinette asked.

"I always remember stuff so I can tease people about later," Plagg said.

"How is that opportunity to tease me? You were about to squish the poor ladybug and I'm not that small anymore," Marinette pouted.

"Sure," Felix says.

"Felix," Marinette states.

"Ha you should be glad he can't say your name right now or this would go on forever," Plagg says.

"Oh ya, speaking of that, you 4 need code names," Bridgette says.

"Bri sometimes I don't understand how you are older than her," Tikki said pointing to Marinette.

"Haha very funny, I already know his code name, it's Chat Noir," Bridgette said smiling triumphantly while pointing at Adrien.

Said person slumped.  "Well if mines Chat Noir then hers has to be Ladybug," Adrien said pointing to Marinette.

"Hey," Marinette gapes.

"Sorry but if I have a code name you're having one too," Adrien said. 

"Girl, did you forget about us?" Alya said gesturing to herself and Nino.

"Oh right sorry, this is my best friend and Lady-in-Waiting," Marinette said, introducing Alya to everyone. Alya does a small curtsy.

"This is my best friend and Gentleman-in-Waiting," Adrien said introducing Nino to everyone. Nino takes small bow.

"Hmm ok, I know the perfect names for you!" Bridgette exclaimed.

She turned to Alya, "You are mischievous, you are loyal, and you have strong passions so I think Rena Rouge suits you."

"I like it," Alya nodded.

Then Bridgette turned to Nino, "You are protective, you give more advice than you think, and you are caring I think you should be Carapace."

"Sounds awesome," Nino said.

They all laughed at the silly nicknames and decided that it was time for lunch. With that, the 4 masked people went on their way to their rooms to change.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I edited this during class. I edited so much that I basically rewrote the chapter. Oh well, at least it's a better read (I hope). Hope you guys liked it and thanks for the 4 reads! Bye Angels!

 Hope you guys liked it and thanks for the 4 reads! Bye Angels!