Chapter 8

The next day everyone was free except the palace staff. They decided that Marinette, Alya, Adrien, and Nino should spend time with their class. The class met up in Ms. Bustier's room and she started explaining the agenda.

"Today a class from China will be joining us, they have already been in the palace before so no need for another tour. We will be hanging with them most of the day so I expect you to get along."

Marinette froze and prayed very very hard that the class wasn't the one with her ex-friend that betrayed her. He betrayed her by backing up her bully and posting mean things about her secretly. Ever since then, he was trying to be friends with her again but only so he can make fun of her. She hadn't heard of him since she changed her phone number.

The class went to the palace entrance and Marinette squeezed Alya's arm.

"Girl what's wrong?" Alya whispered to Marinette.

Marinette explained her dilemma and Alya rubbed her back, "I won't let him get near you."

Adrien overheard and sympathized with Marinette, after all he had to deal with Lila and Chloe.

They waited until a group of people entered the palace. The teacher started introducing everyone, "Hello, I'm Mrs. Wang and this is my class. This is our class president, Mae, and her deputy, Leah."

She named everyone until a certain name made Marinette hide behind Alya, "This is Eric."

Adrien stepped forward and started to rub Marinette's back. She and Alya gave him a grateful look and he nodded back.

After Mrs. Wang finished her introductions, Ms. Bustier started, "Hi, I'm Ms. Bustier and this is my class. Our class president is Marinette. Marinette come here and introduce yourself."

Marinette walked up to the front and smiled nervously, "Hi I'm Marinette."

She quickly glanced at the floor and Mae widened her eyes, she was the one who told Marinette that Eric was the one bullying her. Eric smirked, he wanted Marinette to mess with Marinette even more.

"This is her deputy Alya," Ms. Bustier said and Alya smiled and stepped up in front of Marinette.

Ms. Bustier quickly finished introducing everyone and they all headed to the lounge. Everyone started doing their own thing and Eric started making his way to Mari.

"Hey Marinette, lets go this way," Adrien said latching on to her arm and pulling her away. Eric growled, he would never talk to Marinette with them around.

"Can we go to my room?" Marinette asked and the other three agreed.

"Ok let's ask Ms. Bustier," Marinette said even though she knew that she'll let her.

"Hey Ms. Bustier, is it ok if Adrien, Alya, me, and Nino head up to my room?" She asked.

Her teacher gave her a questioning glance, "Ok I'll let you go because I'm assuming you have a good reason." Marinette smiled, gives a quick thank you, and headed to the guards.

"Marinette!" Mae called.

Marinette turned to her, "Hey you're Mae right, class president?"

"Yeah I just wanted to tell you something but you might hate me for it," Mae said not making eye contact.

Marinette furrowed her brows, she had never met the girl before why would she hate Mae. She nodded for Mae to continue.

"Well you see... I'm... I'm MayFlower769," Mae said quickly.

Marinette enveloped her into a huge hug, "Thank you so much!"

"I thought you would hate me," Mae asked in shock.