Chapter 10

Hey Angels! I'm bored so I'm gonna tell you why I call you all Angels. I mean yeah it's my username but the reason I call you that is different. Basically, Angels are said to be "perfect" and since no one is perfect, it's the imperfect ones that are actually perfect. Since everyone is imperfect, you are all Angels😇. Thank you guys for the votes and I have a special surprise this chapter so enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marinette woke up to someone stroking her hair. She felt them go stiff and they pulled back right as she opened her eyes. She looked at Adrien who was next to her and inwardly smirked.

Marinette looked at the time which was now 8:00 AM and mumbled, "Too early." She scooted closer to Adrien and cuddled him. She felt him blush and she then smirked, that's all she needed. "Morning," Marinette yawned.

Adrien gaped, "How did you...?"

"I have my ways," Marinette smiled and then sat up straight, "What happened last night?"

Adrien sat up as well, "Well you fell asleep in the bathroom so I carried you to the bed and you were having a bad dream so...."

Marinette smiled and gave him a hug, "Thank you."

He smiled back, "It was nothing, now go get ready for breakfast."

They got off the bed and quickly got ready. They leave the room together and go to the dining room.

"Where's Tikki?" Marinette asked noticing she was missing.

"She has been feeling sick the past week so I told her to rest and she can get ready for the party when it's time," Plagg said.

"Ok," Marinette said still a bit worried.

Emilie and Sabine exchanged looks and smirked, "Well we're gonna catch up more the rest of you stay and eat."

Tom and Gabriel stood up as well, "We're gonna go as well."

The parents leave and everyone quickly finished breakfast. "So what now?" Marinette asked.

"I'm gonna go check on Tikki the rest of you decide what to do," Plagg said.

"Lets do something," Felix said after Plagg left.

"Nice suggestion," Marinette said sarcastically.

"Marinette."

"Felix."

"Marinette."

"Felix."

"Ok somebody please tell me what's up with them?" Adrien asked.

"Yes I would like to know too," Alya said.

Bridgette sighed, "It's their thing. Plagg and Marinette's thing is pranks especially on Felix, Mine and Plagg's thing is exchanging embarrassing things about our significant others so we can tease them about it later, Tikki and Felix's thing is reading boring old books, and that's Marinette and Felix's thing. I don't get it but it works. It's how we show appreciation towards our brothers/sisters in laws."

"Oh," Adrien said realizing he didn't have a thing.

Marinette gave him a reassuring smile, "Don't worry Adrien, you'll have something too. Actually Bri tells horrible jokes and you tell horrible puns why don't you discuss them and hopefully they'll get better... or worse. Never mind, forget it? it's a horrible idea!"

Adrien and Bridgette smiled, "That's a great idea! Thanks Mari!"

Felix groaned, "I'm glad they're happy but this is gonna be annoying." Marinette groaned and nodded regretting her words.