Notes

Welcome to my fanfic remake of the movie!

If you must know, the movie itself is one of my newest and most loved movies, and that I remade this story along with a few self-made extended scenes, untold parts and even the involvement of one of my OCs, named Marlette. You will know more about her later on.

Imagine, the three most loved bears of the Network itself had their very own movie - and sadly to us, it was the last installment of the show. No worries to us Wattpad fanfic writers, we can make our own episodes! If it can, and if it will. Just saying here, if you want to make oneshots for these guys, it's up to you.

A warning, though, if you are new here: SPOILERS AHEAD FOR NON-VIEWERS OF THE FILM AND THOSE WHO ISN'T A FAN OF THE BEARS! Seriously.

Another thing: I do not own the movie, nor the cast, nor the show that inspired this fanfic remake. All credits belong to the Network and their creators. I also don't intend to commit copyright infringement, either. The only thing I owned are the untold scenes, my narrations, and my OC, Marlette. (Sincere apologies to those offended)

I don't want to describe the story here, but I can say here that even if you hadn't seen the movie, or maybe had seen it, it's all serious that I made a fanfic remake.

And by mean, remake, it means that some of the scenes in the movie had been rewritten, changed or added in, so as not to confuse everything with the original script. Seriously. I'm saying the truth.

And by mean, extended, it means that there will be additional scenes and untold scenes (as I had said before) that are all self-made. The remake itself, if made into a film, will be longer than one hour, which is the actual length of the whole film.

Don't mind me if the story changes between the chapters; it was like that, for that there's been a few alterations these past weeks. I can say here that the story may have changes as you read further into the ending...

I think I had said enough. Let's just move on and start reading, shall we?