Chapter 4: Charlie to the Rescue

In times of trouble, and in every occasion, there's always someone around to protect you from harm.

The van was still carrying the Bears as it drove away from the court, never knowing to the Bears themselves that they had been tossed around the van like marbles in a box, and the box was being shaken wildly by a maniac.

That is what had happened to the trio, who had been tossed the same (as I had said) while the van kept on driving.

When the toss finally stopped, the Bears questioned themselves about what just happened to them right now, that is, until Panda decides to handle the problem himself to the van driver.

"Hey, excuse me," Panda shouted while knocking the viewer window with his left paw, "would you mind not driving like a maniac?!"

The viewer window then opened, only to see a wild stag (male deer) coming out of it! And the stag itself was making noises as if he's scared of the wild ride.

Seeing such a thing to the Bears themselves had shocked them, screeching as it did.

Just then...

"Awh, no worries here, Henry, it's just the car motion. The car sickness of yours will go away soon."

The creature itself was wrapping his arms onto the stag, calming it down, and that the Bears suddenly recognized such a creature:

"Charlie!"

"Hey, bears!" the Bigfoot greeted them, as if he's been happy to see them again. "Glad to see me, huh?"

"What are you doing in there?" Grizz asked him, who had been on the back of the van with his seat being removed suddenly during the wild ride. "And thanks for the rescue."

"Just got news from a little birdie that y'all are under big trouble," he told them, just as a female pigeon wearing a prisoner outfit and a blue bandana on the head appeared on Charlie's left side.

Grizz then recognized the pigeon described as Brenda, the pigeon he befriended once at the park, and also, a member of the now-caged Pigeon Cartel.

"Coo, coo," Brenda greeted the Bears, her left wing waving a greeting.

Charlie then added, "She also taught me on how to hijack this police vehicle. Isn't she smart?"

"My, you just did!" Panda is now happy to see a familiar face saving their lives. "We never thought that it was you until now...!"

"Ice Bear says thanks," Ice gratefully said to Charlie.

Feeling like he's been appreciated, Charlie went on to hug Panda very tightly, like he do care on the trio.

"Awh, Pan-Pan! My man! Get in here..."

"Uh, aren't you supposed to watch the road or something?" Panda reminded him, pushing Charlie aside.

"No worries 'bout that," he replied, pointing to the steering wheel, which his pet snake was wrapping itself on it and was driving like so. "Got someone to do the job for me."

Surprised to see such a bunch of animals at the van that were driving along with Charlie, Panda then asked him with annoyance, "Uh, how many animals did you bring along with you?"

"Uh, I don't know, like, all of them?"

The animals then appeared on Charlie's left, which showed three bunnies, a squirrel couple, a tortoise, an owl, a vixen, a raccoon, and of course, Henry. On his right were three of his pet baby snakes.

"No worries there, Bears," Charlie assured them, just as the van diverted into the forest evergreen. "I just had a plan to hide and everything."

Once the van jumped into the woods, they all held tight on their seats, knowing that they're going on another wild ride again...