Chapter 1: Rushing for Poutines

You can rush to catch up, but better watch where you're going!

"WAAAAHHH!"

Grizz suddenly wakes up from his slumber in his room, shocked at the memory that he had imagined as a dream, only to see through his still-tired eyes that it was already morning, and he is in his room and not six feet underground.

Whew, he thought. Just another nightmare, I guess...

He now sat up in his bed, still tired and sleepy as he went on to look at the calendar at the right side of his bed...

"What?!" he gasped as he saw that the date he marked on the calendar was this day, today. "Oh my gosh, the thing! It's today!"

He then tried to call his brothers, not noticing about the blanket that he tripped into the floor littered with trash.

Now rushing to get ready for "the thing", he went out of his bedroom and right into Panda's own.

Panda, however, was already awake hours earlier, taking selfies and wearing clothes for his new profile on his social sharing app.

He was still doing his thing when Grizz bursted out of the door with a worried look on his furry face.

"Pan-Pan! Bro! Today is the day, we're running late!"

Panda soon noticed about what he had said that he began to panic the same as his elder brother.

"Oh my gosh, I totally forgot!" he replied with panic, hiding his phone away first as he took off his outfit as fast as he can. "Uh, let me check on something else...!"

But he was about to do so when Grizz picked him upwards hurriedly. "Okay, okay now, you're great, let's go!"

The two then rushed to the kitchen, with Grizz halting down his tracks and putting Panda down before he opened the fridge where Ice Bear is.

"Little bro! Stop chiseling!"

Ice was carving a small figure of the three stacking Bears out of ice using his fire axe, and that he showed his artwork as Grizz opened the fridge, looking proud despite his stoic face.

It's when they're all set when the Bears bursted out of the door, all stacked and rushing out...

...knocking down the mailman, who had just arrived for the morning mail, with the door and made him unconscious.

"Sorry, mailman!" Panda apologized as the stack went on running.

The stack still went on running, passing past Charlie the Bigfoot, who was teaching his pet snakes yoga lessons.

"Excuse me, coming through!" Panda told him as they went past.

"Hey, Charlie!" Grizz then followed indistinctively when they kept on going.

Smiling at his friends as they rushed away, Charlie waved back, with the snakes doing the same with their tails.

The stack then moved past the bushes, where Ranger Tabes and her Poppy Rangers were having a camo lesson, watching them as they run off.

"Good morning, Bears!" Tabes greeted, but the Bears were too busy to even notice her greeting.

They then went past a beaver dam and jumping away from it, destroying the dam, nearly drowning the beavers in the fast-flowing river.

Once they reached the subway, they went past the crowds of people who tried to get into the train, causing some mishaps as they did...

...which, also, did the same when the train began to travail and run, knocking the passengers aside unintentionally as well.