{5}

Thank you for sending in a matchup! Sorry, it took so long for me to respond, Wattpad isn't the best with messages. ^^;

This one was kinda fun to do! Especially on 4 hours of sleep and my 2nd cup of Gfuel ^^;

I love our pig boi so much uwu

I match you up with...

Inosuke Hashibira

- I can see this being a well balanced realtionship

- It just works, your caring and mom-like personilty matches Inosuke's wild child one.

- You're both Le Natural~

- You're there to patch up his wounds and giving him lving support, which is a one way ticket to the wild child's heart strings.

- He enjoys you're cooking more than anyone one else's, wich is a big deal becuase he will eat anything that won't poisen him.

- He won't tell you out right like you'd think he would. He'd imply it in his own speacil Insouke way.

- "You cook good for a women! Bhahaha!"

-"Yeah alright... thanks?"

- I imagined your first meeting one sided awkward. Like... he was fine and didn't even notice you were uncomfortable.

- I don't know the details but he was a good ole time much to your dismay

- At frst he was so used to you ebing quite until you guys somehow got on to a topic you liked, let's say drawing, and you just wouldn't not stop talking.

- He was a shook piglet

- Took him a while to adjust to it and try to 'beat' you in talking and even his 'skills' in drawing.

- Which he lacks but damn did he try

- I can see you being his pain outlet when he's frustarted or down about something. And I don't mean anger, becuase really, when is he not angry about something? But I mean like that one time with the spider dad.

- You'd be there for him and gve that ego boost that you'd somewhat regret later becuase he's back at boasting about how much better he is than you.

- You can normaly match his loudness and loyd personilty but in times like these you know how to keep quite and just give sweet motherly advice.

- I guess he did kinda have mom... a boar... but you can't get mother advice abd comfort from a boar I'm sorry.

- So that side of you is definrty something new for him and LOVES it.

- Greedy little pig can't ever get enough.

- But every realitionship has it's problems and two people together with tempers is a bad mix.

- Sometimes you can't take his insults and lack of knowledge on certain things. Resuting in you retorting back. And our lovely Inosuke isn't just going to take it.

- He may not hold grudges and probly won't even remeber what you were agruing about, but you sure will. Leaving you to ignore him and passivly agressively jabbing him with your words.

- He won't get what the problem is and won't kow how to fix and well progressivly get more and more frustrated.

- He'll justexplode one day asking what was wrong which would be less than perfect when handling an angry women (Come on, we all know)

- But the reason you two work so well is your motherly nature, after a while you will calm down and bein to understand what was happening. So you'd explain to him what went wrong and how he should go about handling it.

- He'll be absolutely disgusted with all the 'mushy' and 'sappy shit' but he'll remember what you told him and try his best in the future

- Please don't give up on him.

- He doesn't know what to do with his feelings and needs help.

Runner up!

Obanai Iguro