{10}

Sorry for the wait love, finally got it written down!

My dog was snoring (cute) in the middle of writing and it was hard to concentrate I'm sorry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I match her up with...!

Gyomei Himejima

-Le balance (Pretend age isn't here ight?)

-He's a good anchor for her

-His whole thing is for peace of mind and to stay calm and keep a level head

-So I can see him helping her a lot with her short-temper, I mean the guy used to raise a ton of kids at once, not to mentions he's freaking HUGE, he was practically made for her.

-He that guys that can appreciate all of her ups and downs, her rage moments, her weirdness, but also enjoy her shy side, her book worm tendencies.

-Speaking of the bookworm tendencies, he likes to listen to her read, more so read to him.

-She's so quiet and soft-spoken, her voice to him is just so soothing, he would like reading but it's difficult because... well.. ya know... he's blind. So being able to enjoy a story with a major struggle is relaxing to him.

-And I Imaige he likes to teach her stuff and to give her different methods she can use to try and calm herself down.

-He makes her pray with him about all the stuff he prays about. (That's one of the calming methods)

-Overall it's kinda like that troupe, tall gentle giant and his feral gremlin.

-For the 'lovers quarrel' I can't think of specifics but I'd imagine she pushes his limit just too far one day. I don't know what that limit is but it happened. 

-I can see them both being pretty upset about it but Gyomei got over it a while ago, he's just waiting for her to apologize.

-All so he can say he's proud of her and give her head pats afterward.

-UGHHHHH I'M SOFT FOR THIS MAN BRUH

-She's just like this little ball of energy that he can't help but hold and care for, like a feral kitten. 

-ehehehe so cuuutttteeee

RUNNER UP!

MITSURI KANROJI