{9}

Sorry for the wait! But here ya go!! :))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I match you up with...

ZENITSU AGATSUMA!

- ok this one was a toughy because I can see you getting along with a lot of people but I had to settle on our good ole thunder boi.

-The reason is, that he can appreciate any type of girl and is just very social in general... sorta

-So the shy period you'll probably have when you first meet him will melt away is no time, he won't stop talking, blah, blah, blah, you're so pretty. and So one.

-I mean the guy could have a whole conversation will a box and only get some scratching sounds in return. Your good with him for sure.

-And when you do finally come off your self and just blast him away with your talking, he would have no problem, and would happily sit there and listen to you talk away about a number of different topics.

-I really have nothing else to say really... yall just... Click...  Ya feel me?

-I mean I'm sure you guys would have problems since very couple does but like... he would try to resolve with all the power he has. So I can't see they're being any critical fights really. 

-OH YEAH! How yall started dating ',:) hmhmhm~

-He spent hours. no not hours... DAYS preparing frot his moment.

-HE'S GONNA DO IT. He's just gonna waltz up to you and ask!

-Wait a minute... Nah Nah... that's too boring, he'll just strut up to and kiss you then tell you how he feels.

-Wait no, that's too bold... he might scare you off... oh I know! Write a letter hid it in a bundle of flowers and give them to you!

-no no... you might not see the letter...

-fUcK iT

-hhhEEEyyyy uhhHHH

-Yy/Nn? HeRe'S sOmE fLoWeRs I pIcK fOr YoU.....

-oHandwillyougooutwithme?????????

-well you said yes after asking him to repeat what he said a few times because you had NO idea what he said.

-And it's kinda awkward at first but you both pull through!

-And I imagine yall's first was REALLY awkward cuz both of you didn't know what you doing but like... it was sweet and soft... and warm. Probably. Idk?

-n e ways... they lived happily ever after....! Yay!

-Or? 0-0

RUNNER UP!

SHINOBU KOCHO!