New Home

Jeremy took his things quickly, I collected mine instantly.

Mine was much compared to Jeremy's.
I had a pink coloured box, two big bags and of course I could never forget Mr. Juggle. I would never leave him.

He has been with me ever since I was 10. My dad bought it for me on my 10th birthday I couldn't wish for more. I had no best friend so Mr. Juggles became my best friend. I could talk to him whenever, I even told him my secret.

I took up Mr. Juggles cuddled him around my hands, picked up my bag and hung it on my back,  i held my pink box with my other hand.

I let my big bags down. it seems like I would walk twice because my luggage was much. My dad had already opened the door.

I walked in, the living room was classy, I must admit these people had a taste of furniture.

The living room has a wood burning fireplace, beverage center with undercounter refrigerator, sound system with speakers throughout the house, and comfortable seating for seven or more.

The house is definitely open concept. The living-dining-kitchen area is one spacious area with unbelievable long range mountain views from every spot. Vaulted wood ceilings, beautiful walnut floors, comfortable and quality furnishings, and plenty of amenities make for total relaxation.

The dining area is surrounded by glass walls, bringing the outside in. The beautiful custom table expands to seat 6; stools at the island offer additional seating for 3.

The kitchen is an open galley style with a 9 foot long x 4 foot deep granite island. Top quality appliances, storage galore, all the cooking utensils you would find at home.

I heard from beside me "beautiful".

I turned and found Jeremy beside me staring at the wonder of the house as if he just entered the gate of paradise.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking" I said with a childish gaze.

"It's on." Jeremy said with excitement.

It was kind of a thing. Ever since we were young, we usually searched around the house to pick the best rooms, the ones that had the best furniture and of course; not close to that of our parents. I was never in luck. Jeremy was the best room picker, he usually picks the best furnished room and of course, the one that was not close to our parents.

Janelle was the worst, she was bad at it, I was the second best room picker.

Since she was not here I guess its just me and Jeremy.

We jumped pulling each other's bags  backward. I pulled to his backpack and he fell on his butt.

I laughed and entered the second room because the first was actually my parents. "PARENTS RULES".

He got up real quick and took a peep at mine since it was not up to his taste, I guessed he just ran over to the next.

I never wanted that since it was pretty close to that of my parents.

I ran to the next. The rooms were upstairs and the living room down.

Men.... it was exactly what I wanted, not minding to checkout the rest and ignoring my bags downstairs.

I locked it and immediately jumped on the big bed. OMG! it actually has my best color as the bed sheet, of course pink'. I lied on it, it was so soft that i almost felt like sleeping.

The Lavender color ceiling made me loved it. The walls were painted in light blue color. I look left and saw the beautiful reading table and night lamp, to my right was a beautiful closet.