Gabby

The school bell finally rung to indicate the closing of school.

I was glad that the classes are over for the day.

So I made a day without talking to anyone, except introducing myself.

To be honest I was still upset that I didn't know the name of my crush or that he did not introduce himself to me.

I walked down the stairs, when I heard my name.

"Jasmine!!!".

I turned it was Gabrielle.

She came down running, seriously this babe was small. Don't misquote me it was a pretty small that fitted her just perfectly.

She came to me breathing heavily, like as if she just finished running a Marathon.

She held her chest and bent her back halfway, trying to catch her breath.

"Are you okay" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah I'm fine... i have been calling you like since forever and it was like you were walking with your ears."

Wow' she sounded harsh.

She is small but damn feisty.

"Sorry".

"Well I know you live in  my neighborhood, so I was worried if... y.ou could ehn..... Drive me back home" she said twisting her fingers and looking else where, like she wasn't talking to me.

It must have took a lot of courage to say that, I wondered.

"Sure" I said swiftly.

" Wait what!". She said looking shocked.

"Yea, except you've changed your mind." I asked jokingly.

"No, she said that almost shouting.

"Are you kidding me, I never thought you'd say yes" she said that looking all happy.

"Come on." I said walking downstairs with her following my lead.

"So how did you know that I lived around your neighborhood?" I asked as I stole a glance at her to see her expression.

"Well, I saw your car passed this morning, believe me it's quite a catch, I saw it pull down the driveway, that's when I saw you." She answered.

"When I saw you in my class, I was so glad". She said that smiling sheepishly.

I chuckled.

"Then you must be a brave girl to have asked me". 

"Sort of" she smiled.

I reached to the spot where I parked my car.

I opened the car. She was about to enter the front sit, when I told her that I have little brother and that the sit was reserved for him.

"Oh!, I'm sorry" she said that looking surprised and walking towards the back.

Jeremy walked quickly to where the car was parked. I saw him smiling and waving some boys goodbye.

"Is that new friends I see, Jeremy Faaitu" I asked that opening the  door to enter my car.

"Don't Judge Jas, and if yes; any problem." he gave me that none of your business look.

"Nope." I answered swiftly.

"and oh' this is my classmate Gabrielle." I raised a face staring at Gabrielle.

"Oh just call my Gabby" she insisted.

"Hi" Jeremy gave her a smile.

She just nodded in response.

I was about to start the engine when I saw Mr. Joker. By that i meant Peter.

I was just there staring at him, like I just saw a new world of wonders. He has this positive vibes around him.

The way he talked and laughed and he seemed to be so so damn free. To be honest I was starting to like his vibes.

"Peter Lander, the most funniest boy at school, he is such a clown". I heard from Behind me.

OMG does Gabby notice everything or has she been staring at me the whole time.

I turned and looked at her in surprise, clenching on my steering so hard and feeling embarrassed.

"There was this one time he got expelled for a month because he made fun and jokes about our Math teacher making him to resign". She said that staring at Peter.

"What!!" I exclaimed in disbelieve.

"The dude is a complete Joker, he doesn't care about anything.".

"I'd love to be friends with him" I could hear Jeremy say.

"Are you joking?, Does he look like someone to befriend" I asked Jeremy.

He just scoffed at me.

"Well all I know is that he is rude." I said that starting my engine.

As I drove out of the car park. He turned to my direction and smiled at me.

Was that me or he has a cute smile that just melted my heart and showed me another different person from the one I just saw.

I just ignored and drove pass him.

"So Gabby where exactly are you living." i Asked

"Well at No 20B chase 17." She replied with a mouth full of what I believe was Cheetos.

"Seriously, we live at No 24B chase 17." Jeremy smiled so hard that he made me believe he had a crush on her.

"You could come visit." Jeremy said looking all happy.

I immediately stole a wicked glance at him eyeing him. The kind of look that says what is wrong with you.

Jeremy never minded me.

"So... are you the only one in the school or you have any other sibling". I asked immediately to shake that off.

I never expected her to reply immediately.

" Yea! I do." She said that still eating her damn Cheetos.

I hope she doesn't fill my car with the nonsense.

"Why didn't you bring her along". I asked looking more serious and concerned.

"Honestly.. I'm not sure she would like it". She looked outside the window.

"You've not asked her." I raised my hand on the steering and pushed my shoulder's forward.

"Camilla doesn't like that". She raised her eyebrows.

"Wait... Camilla Rodriguez is your sister?". He asked really surprised at the same time he was happy.

I looked at Jeremy with that surprising look.

Does Jeremy knows all his classmates name or he just had a spec on this chic.

"Yes.." Gabby replied looking surprise.

"How do you know her?" Gabby and I asked almost the same time.

"Well she is my classmate" he answered raising a shoulder.

"Well done Jeremy" I said with that proud look.

"Don't worry I will ask her tomorrow" he said looking Happy.

Gabby just scoffed at the suggestion in a mocking way.

We talked and laughed and in a moment it sounded like all three of us bonded.

She told me of some of our classmates.
Yea, like I was interested, except for my crush which she didn't mention.

She sounded like she was not that popular or she was shy.
Maybe, just maybe Gabby and I will make good friends.

What's your thought on this chapter.
Thanks for reading😊😊
Kindly follow me on Instagram for more updates @adom2911