New plans

"We're home" I yelled out loud for my mom to hear me.

Throwing myself on the couch and putting  my backpack on the floor, I just relaxed and closed my eyes digesting today.

"Young lady, have respect for your elders".

I opened my eyes to look at her and smiled in a way only her could understand.

"I'm just tired that's all." I said that getting up from the couch and picking up my backpack.

"Made new friends?"

"No I d......"

Jeremy just cut me short.

"Yeap she did, her name is Gabrielle and she has a hot sister name Camilla and there are the Rodriguez's and they live four blocks away."He said that running upstairs.

I know that face my mom was about to make.

Oho.o..nooooo!!

"Come here baby I'm so proud of you" she said that like as if she was about to cry giving me a deep hug.

"Mom I'm seventeen, could you just show me a little respect and quit hugging me like this." I said trying to catch my breath from her grip.

She still didn't let go.

"Mom you choking me" i said with my eyes all rolled up.

"Sorry baby, I'm just so proud"  she released her grip and pressed a warm kiss on my forehead.

I wanted to say one more word but I didn't have the energy to say that.

I just picked my backpack and went straight to the room.

"Well that's not all the good news". I heard my mom yelling after me.

I just scoffed and went straight to my room.

I went to the bathroom, put on the shower and switched it to cold as I let the water run down on me and relieve me of the days stress and everything that has happened.

Damn it..... I still could not get the picture of my head. That tall frame, perfect body, innocent smile and amazing voice.

God..... Just let this moment pass, it was the image of my crush.

What has he done to me, has he put me under his spell only to be broken by his kiss or has he made me one of them.

I quickly stepped out of the shower and tied a tower around my chest. I picked up my hair towel to clean my wet hair. Maybe, just maybe I could clean up his dashing image from my head.

God damn it.... I still couldn't.
An Idea just struck me, maybe I should call Janelle, I mean if I see and talk to her maybe  I could forget about that guy.

I quickly dried my hair, slipped into my pink pajamas. Collected my phone which I left In my backpack, immediately tried to call Janelle.

She wasn't picking her calls, shit! Janelle why now.

I quickly got her text, she texted me that she would not be able to pick my calls that she is in an important class.

"Great!!" I exclaimed. I threw my phone on the bed out of anger.

"Jas, dinner is ready" I could hear my mom from downstairs.

'wait, what..... Dinner,'. How long did I spend in the bathroom.

Was I there for such a long time.

My god! this boy is in my head.

"I'm coming!!" I screamed so loud that she could hear me.