caregiver! shinsou little!kami

Denkis POV

Its the middle of class and I'm trying my best not to slip. I'm so bored, I  just want to run to Shinsou and go color. I don't even know what aizawa is talking about anymore. I stopped listening when he started talking about how to control your quirk.  I turn around to shinsou, who is right behind me and started playing with his pencil. 'you alright bud' he asks concerned. 'mmm toy cars' I reply. When Shinsou became my daddy we made code that when I started slipping is say toy car. 'oh denki I need you to be big for a little longer'. I look at the clock, we only 10 minutes left. I sigh in relief as I realize class is almost done. I turn back around and go back to spacing out.

10 minutes later

Shinsou POV

The bell rings and I quickly pack up. Denki starts messily throwing things is his bag. I stop him not wanting all his notes to be ruined. 'i know that you wanna leave bud but you gotta pack up correctly' I say as I take things out and pack them in nicely.'sor'y dada' he whispered. By now almost everyone has left. I pick up me and denkis bag then take his hand. We walk out and quickly go to my dorm. Once there denki quickly runs to his toy corner. He's babbling to his stuffies while I put our bags and shoes away. I walk over to Denki and pick him up. He tries to stick his thumb in his mouth but I quickly stop him. 'thats not clean baby, here' I grab his yellow paci from the bed side table and stick it in his mouth. He snuggles into my side as we walk to the closet. I lay his down and grab a pikachu onsie and a pull up. Before changing him I ask him 'hey baby boy, how old are you' he puts up two fingers. Wow he is smaller than usual, it must be from trying not to slip in class. I change him and decided to put him down for a nap. 'alright bud I'ma put you down for a nap, would you like a bottle of milk'? He thinks for a second before shaking his head. I lay him down then go over to our mini fridge. Though the dorms have a shared kitchen, me and Denki have a mini fridge so no one questions why I am pouring milk into a baby bottle. I pour milk into his favorite bottle. Considering he is this little I'll have to bottle feed him. I go over to the bed and sit down beside him. He drags him self onto my lap. I wait for him to get more comfortable before taking his paci and replacing it with the bottle. I hum a little tune as he starts drinking. His eyes start to get heavy and I can see he's close to sleep. I take the bottle away then scoot us down so we're cuddling. I wish this could last forever.

Yo so I'll do another tododeku part. I slowly running out of ideas so if you have any please tell me. Welp good morning/day/night ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ