caregiver!Dabi little!hawks

T.W mentions of vomit and medicine/pills

Hawks POV

I woke up to the sound of  my alarm blaring. I feel like shit and kinda just hit it till it shut up. I curl my wings around myself. I have a stomach ache and my head hurts. I'm somewhere between big and little. I roll over and try to go back to sleep. I squeeze my eyes shut but no luck. I quickly jump up and bolt to the bathroom. I barf into the toilet bowl as soon as I get there. I feel like I'm throwing up my stomach.

Dabi's POV

I walk into me and hawks shared apartment. I walk into the bedroom and see he's not there. That's when I heard hawks throwing up. I run to the bathroom. I see him on the floor, he looks like he wants to cry. I walk up to him and rub his back until he's done. Once done he falls into my arms and starts sobbing. 'shhh I know baby bird. Are you regressed' I question him. He nods in return. 'ok baby, why don't we get you back in bed then I'll take your temperature' he makes grabby hands at me as I stand up. I pick him up and clean his mouth before flushing the toilet. I walk keigo over to the bed. I tuck him in kissing his forehead gently. I tell him I'll be right back as I go grab the thermometer.

Hawks POV

Daddy comes back with the stick thing. Not quite sure what it's called. He tells me to open my mouth and he sticks it under my tongue. It feels weird so I spit it out. 'no you gotta keeps it in your mouth hun' daddy says. He puts it back in my mouth. I whine but don't spit it out. We wait a little bit before it beeps. I get scared but before I can spit it out daddy takes it. He looks at it and mutters a quiet 102°. Wow I can't even count that high. I wonder if daddy can count that high. My daddy's really smart. I get distracted for a minute before daddy says 'ill call the hero commission and tell them you can't come in ok baby bird.'
'otay daddy' I say in response. I'm hot so I kick off the blanket quickly. I whine at the fact I can't get comfortable.

Dabi's POV

Keigo kicks off his blanket and whines. I can tell today's gonna be longgggg. 'ill be right back my baby bird'. I quickly run to our bathroom and run a cloth under cold water. I ring the excess water out before going back to keigo. I tuck him back in, which he just kicks the blanket back off. I sigh and just put the cloth on his forehead. At first he squirms and dosent like it but after a few seconds he decides he likes it. I kiss his forehead and give him his paci and a stuffie. Mr.bubbles to be precise, which is a creature that I can't really figure out what is but he seems to like it. He finally relaxes until he curls up into himself. He whines and I ask him what's wrong 'tummy... Hwrt' he says from around his paci. I go get him some medicine before sitting next to the bed again. Oh boy here's the hard part. 'hey baby bird, I need you to take some medicine for me'. He looks at me with a shocked expression before shaking his head violently. 'woah woah, don't do that hun your gonna get dizzy. I know you don't like medicine but it's gonna make you not feel icky.' I say trying my best to get him to take the meds. He weighs his options before hiding his face. I sigh and get up. I make him a sippy cup full of chocolate milk. I walk back and say 'looks what I have baby bird~' he perks up and makes grabby hands for it. 'i will give you the milk IF you take the medicine'. He pouts and turns away. 'awe come on baby, look chocolate milk. Mmm it's delicious' I playfully take a sip. He looks at me before saying 'finneeee'.
'thank you baby, now heres your milk and meds' I say pleased. I give him the medicine and the chocolate milk. He scrunches his face as he takes the pills. He then gently continues sipping his chocolate milk. I lay down next to him and he cuddles into my side. I play with his hair as he starts to finish his sippie. I take it from his earning a whine. I tell him he can have more later but only if he sleeps for a bit. He agrees and says with a yawn, 'nite nite daddy'. I kiss his forehead and say 'night my baby bird'.

Yay!! Another chapter, hope you guys liked this one. I know it sucks to be sick right now with covid and all. I hope everyone is safe and healthy. Have a great day/night and get plenty of rest!!ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ