little!jirou cg!'momo

(ps this chapter also includes a little bit of little!kami cg! Shinsou)
Tw:Blood

Momo's POV

I am currently struggling to get jirou in a cute purple shirt with a black shirt and knee high socks. 'baby you've gotta stay still'.'mommy hurry, I wanna see kami' she says in a whiny kind of tone. I just sigh and continue to getting her socks and shoes on. It takes a good 5 minutes to get her dressed. I pick her up,grab her diaper bag,a paci, and a stuffie. 'alright you ready!' I say excitingly. 'yep,let's go mommy!' she says impatiently. I giggle as I grab our keys and we head out. Once to the car I open the back door. I set jirou on the seat and buckle her in. I shut the door and go to the driver's seat. I turn on the car and pull out my phone to text Shinsou were on our way.

Jirou's POV

I'm so excited!! Mommy said that I get to play with kami at the park today. I decided to bring my new stuffie. It's a teddy bear holding a heart. 'mommyyy are we almost there' I say impatiently. 'yes baby, just a few more minutes' she says. 'yay, I get to see kami'! I say happily. About 5 minutes later we get there. I look out the window to see Uncle Shinsou and kami sitting on a bench. I gasp and say 'mommy, look there they are!'
'hehe I know baby girl, let's go'. Mommy says getting out of the car. She walk around the car to my side, unbuckles me and grabs the diaper bag. I get out of my sit and start to run to kami. 'kami!!' I yell. '*gasp* jiwrou!' he yells happily. As we meet we instantly hug. He then takes my hand and we run to the slides.

Momo's POV

I giggle when I see them run off. I walk up to shinsou and sitting down on the bench. 'hey sorry we took long, jirou was being a brat hehe'. I say sighing. 'nah it's cool, we actually just got here so you were on time'. Shinsou says. We sit there talking about random things like struggles of being a caregiver and how life is. I didn't really know Shinsou too much but before I was jirou's caregiver apparently Shinsou was hers. She loves playing with denki so we've hang out alot more. We were just chatting until we heard crying. We instantly look over to the playground. I see jirou holding her knee crying and denki trying to comfort her. 'jirou!!' I yell getting up and running to her. I hear Shinsou also get up. 'mommy it hurts' jirou says. My heart breaks into a million pieces. 'can you show me where it hurts, hey denks can you go to your daddy' I say with a little smile. I look back to see Shinsou right behind me. Jirou points to her knee, which is bleeding at this point. 'hey Shinsou, I know you have Denki in your arms but can you go run and grab my diaper bag' I say sweetly. I kiss jirou's forehead and whisper sweet things like 'im sorry baby' and 'shh I know it hurts'. Shinsou comes back with the bag. I dig through it to find my first aid kit. I finally find it. I pull out a big bandage, alcohol wipes, a tissue, and neosporin. I hold the tissue to her knee to stop the bleeding. 'baby this next parts gonna sting ok?'. She's still sobbing so she just gently nods her head. I take the tissue away and replace it with the alcohol wipe. 'owww mommy make it stop'. She says. 'i know baby, I'm sorry'.
I wipe away the dirt and dried blood. Once done I put a glob of neosporin and then put on the bandage. I kiss her head and say 'all done', you were such a big girl'. I pick her up careful of not hitting her knee. Her sobs have turned into sniffles. I get an idea and whisper to shinsou' hey, would you be down to get icecream, it's only 5:30'. 'mmm that's a brilliant idea.' he whispers back. We both look at our littles, they look very confused. 'ok who want... ICECREAM" I scream the last part. The two littles gasp and start excitingly shaking their heads. I turn to Shinsou and tell him the closest icecream place. We decide on meeting there. We both hurry to out cars(per sake of the impatient littles).

When their at the icecream place -3-

Jirous POV

Mommy said we get icecream!!!!! I'm so excited. We pull up to the icecream place. I'm practically bouncing in my seat. Mommy giggles though I'm not sure at what. She gets me out of the car and we walk in. 'looks like we're the first ones here baby' mommy says. I run over to a empty table and plop down. Mommy walks behide me making sure I don't get an ouchie again. I see Uncle Shinsou and kami walk in. I ecstatically wave my arms flagging them over. Kami comes running up and sits next to me. Mommy and uncle shisou start talking alittle. Both me and kami whine. 'icecream..' I say quietly. 'ah yes, so sorry baby'. Mommy starts listening off the flavors they have. I think for a long second before chooseing 'CHOCOLATE'. 'hehe shh baby. Chocolate it is. Mommy and uncle Shinsou get up to get our icecream. I turn to kami ' what feavor did ou' get' I ask. 'cookie dough!' he exclaims happily. I give him to big thumbs up. Mommy and uncle Shinsou walk back over, an icecream cone in each hand. I make grabby hands for mine. Mommy giggles and gives me the icecream. I start eating it messily.

After they finished

Mommy wipes my face and I squirm. 'hold still baby, you've got icecream all over your face'.I do my best to sit still. I make grabby hands at mommy. She picks me up. We say our goodbyes and go to the car. I run my eyes and rest my head in mommy's neck.

Momo POV

I kiss jirou's Temple and give her her paci. Once at the car I put jirou in. She's practically half asleep. I giggle and say 'are you gonna take a nap in the car baby girl'. I already know the answer but I just wanted to know. She nods and I say 'ok night baby' I kiss her forehead. 'nite nite mommy' she says as she fully drifts off into sleep.

Ayo so I've had this sitting in my drafts for a while. I just never got around to finishing it. Anyways have a glorious day ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ