sero!little kami!caregiver

Sero's POV

I wake up to see daddy still sleeping. I slowly crawl out of bed careful to not wake daddy. I'm not technically allowed to leave the bedroom if daddy's still sleeping so I go over to my spot with all my toys and coloring stuff. Before going there I grab my yellow paci and my favorite stuffie. It's a little fluffy penguin named pengie. I crawl over to all my toys and take out a coloring book and crayons. It's a coloring book filled with all sorts of animals ranging from cute fuzzy squirrels to big fluffy polar bears. I flip through the book trying to find a coloring page I can color for daddy. I settle on a picture of a little bird perching on a branch. I pull out the crayons are start working on it quietly.💭Daddy's gonna be so proud💭

Nobodys POV

All that could be heard is the small bobbing of sero's paci as he happily colors. You could also hear the soft snoring of kaminari. Everything was perfectly content.

Sero's POV

Once I finish my coloring I sit back and beam at my work. I grab my paci and my penguin before crawling back to the bed. I put my paci on the bed side table. I gently poke daddy's face giggling a little. 'daddy wake up! I made you a picture' I say proudly.

Kami POV

I'm woken up to Sero poking my face giggling. 'daddy wake up! I made you a picture' I hear. I slowly sit-up before pulling Sero into my lap. 'alright bud let's see it' I say tiredly. I wrap my arms around him and lay my head on his shoulder. 'here look!' he says showing me a colored picture of a blue and yellow bird. 'wow, it looks so good bud' he giggles as I say this. I decide we should get up and have breakfast. 'how about we go put it on the fridge' I say picking him up as we get up from the bed. 'mhm' he smiles. I wait for him to get comfortable before walking to the kitchen. We walk up to the fridge. Sero picks up a little magnet of a penguin and puts up his photo looking so proud. I kiss his forehead and ask 'so what do you want for breakfast baby boy'. He thinks for a moment before saying 'mmm omlets?' 'ok baby, do you just want cheese in it?' I ask opening the fridge getting things out and setting them on the counter. 'yes daddy' he says. I set him down on the counter, he starts to kick his legs and hugging his stuffie. He then starts looking around with a confused look. I take notice and ask ' you alright bud'? 'i can't find my paci' he says getting teary eyes. ' let me go check to see if it's still in the bedroom ,ok?' I say running to our room. I look over at the bed side table knowing it's probably there. 'ah there you are' I grab it and run back to the kitchen. 'here you go baby'. Once I give it to him he looks very happy. He instantly puts it in his mouth looking content. I turn back to the food and start mixing the eggs together adding salt and pepper. 'hey daddy?' I hear. I turn to Sero and he ask 'cwn you plwse hum'. I can tell he is slipping deeper into his headspace. 'sure baby, but first can you tell me you're age?' I question. He holds up 3 fingers. I nod and start humming a little tune. I take out a pan and put it on the stove,turning on the heat. I add in the eggs and start mixing them around. Once they are done I get out two plates and put an omelet on each. I go to the dinner table, setting down the plates, then going back over to Sero and picking him up. We walk over to the table, I set him in his chair. I realized I forgot silverware so I get up and get it. I come back and cut up sero's before cutting mine also. I take sero's paci, which he was not happy about. 'hehe you've gotta eat bud, can you do it yourself or do you want me to feed you' I ask. He thinks for a second before saying ' I cwn do it like a big boy' he says proudly picking up his fork. I giggle and start eating.

Once they finish eating

Sero's POV

Mmm daddy makes the best food. Given I don't like much he still makes awesome food. 'cwn we cuddle?' I question. 'after dishes, of course'. I smile and ask 'can I help like a big boy' I ask with a pleading look. 'that'd be great! Plus if we both work we can cuddle faster' he says. I get off of my chair putting my penguin on the chair. 'ok pengie, I've gotta go help daddy like a big boy. I'll come back to you' I say before taking my dishes to the sink. I hear daddy giggle.'what?' I ask starting to get frustrated. 'nothing baby, I just think it's so adorable when you talk to your stuffies.' he says. I huff and turn to the sink. Daddy walks over helping me. He turns on the sink then puts soap on the sponge. He then shows me how to wash the dishes. I start scrubing and I hear daddy hum. I recognize the tune as the itsy bitsy spider and start singing to it. Once we are finished cleaning up I run over to the table grabbing my paci and pengie. I run over to Daddy and make grabby hands. 'alright let's go cuddle now baby' he says picking me up. I cuddle into his neck as we walk to the couch. We plop down on the couch. I crawl into Daddy's lap instead of his side now. I cuddle close as he pets my hair. I slowly start to feel sleepy so I decide to close my eyes for a minute.

Kamis POV

I smile at the buddle of joy cuddled up in my lap. I see that he has fallen asleep and coo at how peaceful he looks. I kiss his forehead before also deciding to go back to sleep. I smile as I peacefully drift off to sleep.

Yo so I'm actually happy how this one turned out. Yet again if you have request I can do them,just tell me. Welp ✨good morning/day/afternoon✨
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ