little!deku cg!kami part 1

Dekus POV

Papa told me were going to the carnival!! I'm super excited, I'm practically bouncing off the walls. 'papa, we go now?' I ask whiney. 'baby the carnival doesn't open for another hour, how about I change you then we can go watch cartoons until we can leave?' I nod and he picks me up. We walk over to the closet and papa changes me. I'm wearing black shorts and a light green shirt. I have white ankle socks with lace at the top. I bounce around happy about the outfit. Papa giggles and I walk over to him. 'what chu laughin at' I ask pouting. 'nothing baby, your just too cute' he says. I cover my face for a second before going back to bounce around.

Kami's POV

Izuku hops out of the room and I follow. 'look papa, I'm a bunny!!' he says, and omg he is so cute. 'i see that, you're my cute little bunny' he giggles and I practically die there and then. He hops into the living room and hops on to the couch. He waits until I sit down then jumps on top of me 'oof- baby don't do that, what do you want to watch' I question him. He thinks for a second before blurting out 'PAW PATROL'. 'inside voice sweetheart, sure let's watch paw patrol' I say. I grab the remote and flip to Netflix, then onto paw patrols. I try to move izuku to the side and get up but he clings on and refuses to let go. 'no go' he says getting mad. 'im just getting us snacks and some juice' he lets go and scoots to the side.

Time skip brought to you by: dO I lOoK liKe yO dAdDy-

I come back with some baby carrots and strawberries, izuku will have plenty of sugar at the carnival. I had also filled a sippy cup with some apple juice (low-key almost said appy juice due to my friends TwT). Izuku makes grabby hands for the sippy cup. Before giving it too him I say 'what do you say??'. 'pwease'. 'good boy, here'.

Time skip to when it's cArNiVal tiMe

Izukus POV

I impatiently ask 'papa is it time to go yetttt'. He looks at his phone before saying ' actually, yes'. I gasp excitingly then jump off the couch scrambling to go get my shoes. 'NO RUNNING' papa yells as I bolt down the hallway. I don't slow down until I come to a screeching stop. Luckily papa scoops me up before I hit the wall. 'i said no running sweetheart' he puts me down and starts putting on my shoes. 'swrry papa, I'm just superrrrr excited'.

Kami's POV

'i know baby boy, do you want me to carry you to the car or do you wanna walk by yourself?' I question him. 'i walk like a big boy papa' he says. 'oh but your my itty bitty tiny baby boy' I shower his face in kisses. 'papaaaa' he whines squirming around. I chuckle while he got down off of the chair he was sitting on. He grabs my hand and we walk out. 💭This day's going to be awesome 💭

Yo I'm not ✨dead✨ I have alot of requests to do. Main problem is I can't think of plot ideas, if y'all have any ideas please tell. It could even be a setting like a day at the park or something. Anyways hope y'all like this chapter I'll make more of this ship. ✨Peaceฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ✨