Chapter 1: part1

"I am sailor moon! I stand for love. And I also stand for justice. And in the name of the moon, I will punish you!" I stood atop of the table while impersonating Usagi Tsukino from sailor moon, I waited for my friends to say something but, it was only dead air. They even look confused trying to remember who I'm copying, 'ugh! Seriously guys?! How can they not know the ever famous line of the famous anime from 90's?!' I thought angrily seeing that none of them really know who it was. "It's Sailor Moon, god dammit, to think none of you really know about her, ugh. Let's quit this game, you guys are boring." I got off from the table and sat at an empty chair and grabbed some fries from the table.

"What? Come on, Alice, ur the one making this game difficult, we're just noobs here, we recently just started watching anime."

"Haha, u really are a weeb you know that."

Yeah, yeah, say whatever you want.

We're currently in the cafeteria eating lunch after  a long session, it was totally boring which even worsen my hunger.

"Oh, Alice, before I forget again, here's the book you've requested from last week, my friend from another class borrowed it so it took a lot of time before giving it to you." She handed it to me and I thanked her, "Hey, I've been waiting for this, thanks, I'll give it to you tomorrow maybe after my class."

" You'll pull an all-nighter again? You know that's bad for your health right?"

"Come on Rina, that's Alicia we're talking about, she won't listen unless you bribe her using her weakness."

"You know I can hear you here right?"

"Oh, I thought you left, considering your height, I may have mistaken you as a kid."

This monkey! I just glared at her which she just laughed it off, grrr, i swear, I'm gonna grow at least 5 foot 9 inches, I think...Argh! Justice for the short guys! I just ignored their mocking laughs and continued to read the book, I wonder why there's no title.

Okay, Let's see, Alicia Snow is the name of the heroine, she lived her life as a commoner with a common life, away from politics, and nobility (obviously, that's how it always starts), she was a bright, lively, innocent child who recieved protection from the light fairy who took a liking to her (almost every otome game heroine, tch). She never knew who her real parents are, but she's still thankful that they gave birth to her, the only memory she has of her parents was a handkerchief which she held tightly when she was found. At the age of 12, when she got lost in the forest and ended up near a cliff, that is where she met the Royal Knight (which was her father btw) and his men who came back from a hunt but was also lost trying to get to Brittle Town. She was terribly terrified at him at first but when he smiled at her, her fear suddenly vanished, she offered to guide them back to town with the help of the fairy (he did most of the tracking, she was lost herself so she'd obviously rely on her fairy who can fly). She even offered them to stay at their humble home and offered the food. While she was serving the Royal Head Knight some tea, she 'accidentally' tripped and poured the tea on his armor. She was terrified at what might the Knight do to her so she panicked and apologized non-stop and brought out the handkerchief to use it to clean the stain. Thankfully, he was a kind man so he forgave her, but upon seeing the needlework on the handkerchief, he turned stiff for a moment and looked at the child who owns it. He asked how she managed to get ahold of it with his hand on her shoulders, "I-it was with me the moment my parents found me, s-so i assume it was from my real mother." She told him stuttering and feared if she somehow angered the knight, surprisingly, he didn't get angry but instead, he hugged her very tightly and suddenly crying at the girls shoulder.

I cringed from my seat, and heard the bell rang, oops, time for my next class, guess I'll continue this at home...

*that is it for now, still, thank you for reading this, please vote and comment, just comment anything, anything...
I'm desperate af...lol