Chapter 11

Third Person's POV

*slap!

"You little piece of sh*t! Did you have to go all the way there just to f*ckin humiliate me?! Son of a-!"

"Fa-father, pl-please forgive me I was never meant to tripp-!"

*smack!

"Shut up! You piece of garbage!"

The man was about to slap her daughter again but a woman stopped him from doing so..

"Ple-please, My Lord, she- she's just a child, please spare her just this time... I-I take responsibility for what happened today so please..."

"M-mother, I-"

"Oh! Yes, yes, a child's action reflects to the one parenting her, so she's not utterly at fault"

*slap!

"Clearly, it's your fault for not teaching her the proper dance"

The man punched her in the stomach as she groans in pain and her daughter was just watching helplessly from beside her with the guards holding her back. Again, he punched her over and over while the woman just quietly groans in pain not letting any sound to be heard.

"Motherrr!!!"

The daughter screamed in the sideline watching as her mother was being tortured by her own father. She can't help but cry and plea for her father to stop.

"Argh! Get that sh*t out of my sight! Trap her in the basement with no food and water for three days! Along with this filthy woman!"

"Y-yes, My Lord"

The maids present at the scene couldn't do anything but stand there trembling quietly, clenching their hands and gritting their teeths as they watch their Lord torture both his wife and daughter. The new maid attempted to stop him from going further but she only ended up facing the same thing as the wife and daughter.

"Hah! Finally, some peace and quite. Get your as*es out here"

And they did what is told to them.
All people who have seen this side of the lord can't even escape from his grasp, they were all tied up to him, there is no escaping this man.

"Lord Kelly, pardon me for intruding, I've found some leads that may know her identity, my Lord"

He smirked at his seat looking out his window office facing the full moon, "I see, your dismissed then" his spy left leaping out from his balcony.

He stood up and fixed his tie heading out to his quarter.

Alicia's POV

-later that same night

I quickly dived in to my bed as Kuro followed me in with his cat form, I dunno what's he's thinking why he decided to show himself, normally, whenever he's near my family, he completely hides his identity, not even a mouse could spot his presence.

"Arghghfhfh"

I groaned under my pillow, today was surely a wonderful day, if not for all their scolding and stuff. As soon as I entered the house, they all stormed right at me while one by one scolds me until my ears couldn't even keep up.

*siiiiggghhh
I deeply sighed, at least that was over now. I just stared at my wooden ceiling as I remembered that Rose girl I met.

Rina...
Chesty Silvia...

'Did sis totally got rid of her Silvia name?' I chuckled a bit at my own thoughts. But doesn't that mean that, that girl was from the future or something? Cause I'm pretty sure sis's job was an office lady, she did take game designing but she had no interest in games at all, kinda weird I should say.

-siiiiiiiiigggghhhhh

I want answers already, can't that girl send the letters already? Uuggghhh, this is annoying.

"Can you just quite down? I'm tryna sleep here"

Gee, didn't know fairies have a sleep schedule.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Few days has passed after my first meeting with the villainess, and while I'm waiting for her letter to arrive, I asked Kuro to teach me how to control fire before lightning. Normally, your mana would be perfectly formed by the age of 8, but for some reasons, I can already learn magic by the age of three. Well, as long as I can learn magic, I don't care being called weird.

"Are you even serious learning? Stop spacing out and focuse" he scolded sleepily as he floats around my training area. How the f*ck did this fairy took the habit of sleeping in the day? I thought staring at him still floating around looking so comfortable.

I just let out a sigh and concentrated, honestly speaking, I'm still having a hard time making a fire here, I've only managed to create a small spark of fire that can only last for a minute. Kuro said that it needs to keep firing like that for an hour without the fire being pit out.

"Ah!" I exclaimed as the fire from my palms disappeared. And that only took me 20 minutes. Now I have to-

"Do it again, if you still cannot do it today, you'll have to do it 2 hours tomorrow"

That...
Two hours? What the heck does this fairy think I am? I'm stil four for gods sake! Can't it be 30 minutes or something?! Ugh!!

And there...
My suffering continues...

>short chapter? Yeah, as short as you...(jk)
>online class is really boring, why do i even need to study?

...