Chapter 13

Alicia's POV

Okaaaayyyy, now that were both alone here in this... carriage, I can now drop the f*ckin act. I folded the dress, showing my knee and crossed legged facing Madison who's currently looking out the window.

"So? What's that suppose to mean?"

She took a deep breath and turned towards me but what I got was a scream, wow, is my face that scary? I thought this face was suppose to charm others and yet it gave this villainess a scare. Hooray, I guess?

"W-w-w-wha-what are you doing?!"

Huh?

And before I could even answer, the carriage stopped and the knights from the other carriage barged in. Oooo, I guess they're Madison's escort.

"Ojou-sama! Is everything alright?!"

"E-e-everything's fine! What are you all standing there for?! We have to reach home sooner!"

"Y-yes ma'am!"

Oya? Her villainous side is showing up, despite being a kid at that. Ah, I'm also a kid. Anyway, what the hell is she flustered about?

"Uhhhh, what was that?"

"You!"

"Uh, yeah?"

Have I angered her or something?

She made me stood up, fixed my dress, aaaaannndd, scolded me...ugh.

"A proper lady should not sit like that! And your dress! You should not fold it like that you understand?! Even if your still a commoner, proper etiquette is still a must to learn! Someday! That will be your asset to the noble world! Even if you refuse to be acquainted with your biological parents, that will still be served as your weapon! Now, I cannot let you wonder off with that attitude of yours! For this entire week, I shall be your tutor in basic etiquette! You understand!?"

Uhhh, how did this turn out to be a lecture? Wait, proper etiquette? No, no, no, no, I kindly refuse, but... looking at this furious villain, I guess she doesn't take no for an answer.

"Y-yeah..."

Uwaaahhh, I wanna learn magic instead!

Madison's POV

Goodness! To think she's as uneducated as the original heroine! Though, she has good swordsmanship, and I can sense a different mana in her, but! That's not the point here, her way of speaking, her tone of voice, her way of acting, they're too manly!

For the love of this game, how would she survive the noble society!?

I just sighed

I know for a fact that she'll try her best to avoid meeting them and not get herself involved in the noble realm. But...

You'll never know, fate is a cruel one, he'll turn the tides around as he pleases.

"Ugh, why the hell should I learn etiquette? I wanna learn something else (=3=)"

I heard her mumble with her chin resting on her hands.

I just sighed again

Now

I know for a fact that she doesn't trust me entirely

But

I have to let her trust me, for she is just the one who will save us..

No,

This world, she is in fact, the heroine.

For now, I just need to-

*snooorree

Seriously *facepalm

Yes, for now, this is what she needs help with.

I sighed again, seeing that she's already asleep, with her hands supporting her head, and her mouth wide open.

Lord, please don't make me kill this girl, I might be executed for murder.

>boring chap? Yes, I know...my minds completely exploded from wasting my brain in my studies😪