Chapter 7

"Mom! Have you had any idea how that man had deceived us like a hundred times?! And your still willing to forgive him?!"

"I know I've been in the wrong Silvia, but please, I promise I changed"

"Hah! That word again, change?! How many times have I heard that?! Huh?!"

"Sis, this time, just this time, I want to forgive him, just this time"

"Alice?! You too?! Ugh! I don't care, you guys are on your own, I'm leaving."

I woke up to see that I'm crying, what was that? I asked myself, I had a hunch that its a memory from my past life, but, I didn't know I had that kind of argument with my family, sure, I do remember that me and my family don't get along much but I don't remember arguing like that to the point that my sibling would leave the house. Why do I dream of a past despite having lived a new life.

"You good?"

I heard Kuro say as I look up to see that he's floating upside down staring at me with his child form, "yeah, just had a bad dream" I answered but he seems to be not content with my answer, "Oh yeah, I saw your mother left something on your table" I picked it up and examined it, uh, it was a baby blue bubbly dress, it's really well stitched, I can say that this is one of mother's best work yet. Was I suppose to wear this? To be honest, I don't wanna wear it but, since today is a special day, maybe I could?? I just sighed, took a deep breath and changed into this...dress.

*after changing

*after changing

"Oh, looks good on ya"

"Shut up Kuro"

"Just sayin'"

I then got out of my room, and Kuro? Went back to his own world, tch, introverted idiot fairy.

"Woooaaahh, Licia, you actually wore it! Iyaaa, I'm so happy for my little sister"

"Oooooooooo, my precious cute daughter! Come 'ere"

"My! You've finally accepted womanhood my child"

And there, they all rushed into me hugging and kissing me all over like some kind of a doll, great, I knew this would happen so I refused to wear any dresses or skirts. I always wore the old clothes from brother Brandon or the things I requested mama to make for me.

"Come on, let's go out now, the parade is almost starting, and oh! There would be a lot of events that would happen, so be sure to participate, if you want it though" [Papa]

"Events? What kind of events?" [Me]

"Well, last year I participated in a sword fight, I kinda got second, hehe" [Brother]

"Ooo, brother is totally cool!"

"Ehehe, also, there's a food eating contest, music/singing contest and a lot of other things, oh! There would be prizes too for the top 3 finalist"