Battle Inside the Chamber

3rd Person POV

     Harry and (Y/n) have just entered what appears to be the main chamber. This place is a little creepy with a bunch of snake statues and a pool that probably leads to the sewer system. As (Y/n) and Harry walk down the main aisle towards a statued face of someone, Harry spots a person lying on the floor.

Harry: Ginny.

      (Y/n) takes notice and the two boys rush to Ginny's side, (Y/n) is quick to check her pulse.

(Y/n): She's cold.

Harry: Come on, Ginny. Please, wake up.

????: She won't wake.

      The boys look up at the new figure he was somewhat pale skinned and had a Slytherin house uniform on.

Harry: Tom? Tom Riddle? What do you mean she won't wake? She's not-

Tom: She's still alive but only just.

(Y/n): There isn't time for word games we need to leave before the Basilisk find us.

Tom: *picks up Harry's wand* It won't come until it's called.

Harry: Give me my wand, Tom.

Tom: You won't be needing it.

(Y/n): We have to go. We have to save her, now!

Tom: I'm afraid I can't do that. You see as poor Ginny grows weaker, I grow stronger. *boys look confused* Look at you two srain those feeble minds of yours. Allow me to put the pieces together for you. It was Ginny Weasely who opened the Chamber of Secrets.

Harry: No, she couldn't. She wouldn't.

Tom: It was Ginny who set the Basilisk on the Mud-bloods and Filch's cat. Ginny who wrote the threatening messages on the walls.

(Y/n): Why?

Tom: Because I told her to. You see I can be very persuasive, not that she knew what she was doing, she was in a kind of trance. Still the power of the diary began to scare her and she tried disposing of it in the girls bathroom. Until, who should find it but you, *indicating Harry* the very person I was most anxious to meet.

Harry: And why did you want to meet me?

Tom: I knew I had to talk to you. Meet you, of I could. So I decided to show you my capture of that brainless oaf, Hagrid, to gain your trust.

Harry: Hagrid's my friend and you framed him didn't you?

Tom: It was my word against his. Only Dumbeldore seemed to think he was innocent.

(Y/n): Ha! Bet Dumbeldore saw right through you, eh Tom.

Tom: He certainly kept an annoyingly close watch on me after that. I knew it wouldn't be safe to open the Chamber again while I was still at school. So I decided to leave behind a diary, preserving my sixteen year old self in it's pages, so that one day, I would be able to lead another, to finish Slazar Slytherin's noble work.

Harry: Well you haven't finished it this time, in a few hours the Mandrake draft will be ready and those you attacked will be alright again.

Tom: Haven't I told you? Killing Mudbloods doesn't matter to me anymore. For many months now my new target has been you.

     (Y/n) wants to activate his lightning and vaporize Tom right now but with all the water around he'll do more harm than good, so right now he needs to hold back.

Tom: How is it, that a baby with no extraordinary magical talent was able to defeat the greatest wizard of all time? How did you escape with nothing but a scar while Lord Voldemort's powers were destroyed?