Battle at the Ministry

(Y/n) POV

     The past few weeks have been brutal for lack of an appropriate term, Odin has been pitting me against all manner of warriors, beasts and monsters unique to the nine realms outside of Midgard. All the while I keep Hermione in my mind so that I may return to her one day. Finally, Odin allows me to have a break and I grab some water and Asgardian ale and I walk to Heimdall's post at the Bifrost bridge.

Heimdall: Hail, Thunderer.

(Y/n): Hail, Guardian of Bifrost. Can you see her at all?

Heimdall: Hmph, yes.

(Y/n): How is she?

Heimdall: She misses you terribly, she seems to not go a day without coming to tears. See for yourself, though. She is also training herself in magical combat to the best of her ability.

      Heimdall touches my shoulder and now I can see what he sees, and Hermione is currently taking her OWLs. Just then though, there is a loud bang outside the door to the Great Hall. Umbridge, then walks to the door and looks just as the Weasley twins come flying in on broomsticks. I can't help but start laughing as Fred and George throw various party fireworks. One exploded into tiny firework explosions in front of Hermione and she starts laughing. I got a big laugh out of one going for Goyle and when he swatted it away and the firework hit Crabbe in the arse instead. Another one narrowly missed Malfoy but it left an impression of his scared face in the wall. Fred and George let loose their biggest one which to the form of a slightly comical but still scary dragon, this one went after Umbridge and chased her out of the Great Hall and exploded when it caught up to her. As the, now destroyed, educational decrees fell from the wall, Fred and George flew outside with the whole class cheering for them and their last as they ride off into the distance blew to display a big 'W'. I just chuckled to myself and said.

(Y/n): I bid you farewell, and good luck, morons! Hahaha!

      Heimdall was actually laughing with me because it was truly funny to see that old hag finally get her comeupance. Odin then calls for me to come back and we start training even harder. This will definitely raise my game to new heights.

Hermione POV

      It was honestly very nice to be able to laugh, but as I turn around I see Harry sitting on the ground and it looks like Voldemort may be trying to invade his mind again. I kneel down to Harry as he comes back to reality.

Harry: Sirius. He has Sirius.

Hermione: What?

Harry lead us up the stairs and explains to Ron and I.

Harry: I saw it. It's just like with Mr. Weasley. It's the same door I've been dreaming about. I just couldn't remember where I'd seen it before. Sirius said Voldemort was after something. Something he didn't have before, in the Department of Mysteries.

Hermione: Harry, please, just listen for a moment. What if Voldemort meant for you to see this? What if he's giving you false information to draw you out?

Harry: What would (Y/n) do, Hermione? Even if there's the smallest chance that Sirius is in trouble, I can't just ignore it. He's the only family I've got left.

I simply breath deep and nod at Harry, then Ron asks.

Ron: What can we do?

Harry: We'll have to use the floo network.

Hermione: Umbridge has all the chimneys under surveillance.

Harry: Not all of them.

Harry leads us to Umbridge's old office.