1. MOA love it

"OK, we're done. Thank you for your hard work today, too", said the producer clapping his hands behind the camera, and a general rattle arose when the entire crew started getting ready to leave.

Soobin let out a sigh, and slightly shifted positions in his seat while waiting to be explicitly told that he was allowed to leave the room.

"You worked hard today too", said Yeonjun, who was sitting right next to him.

"Oh." Soobin was caught by surprise and realized his hyung had noticed him sighing, "Sorry", he added.

Yeonjun smiled, indicating he meant what he said and was not calling the younger out for being impolite. His eyes looked very tired, but his expression was gentle. As gentle as he always is, Soobin thought.

"You're free to leave", said the producer, and the five members of Tomorrow X Together got up from their seats and walked out the room. Soobin couldn't help letting out another sigh, and only a few seconds later he felt Yeonjun's hand on his shoulder.

"Should I give you a massage when we get home?", asked the elder jokingly, taking longer steps to position himself just beside Soobin.

Without looking him in the eye, Soobin discreetly brushed off the other's hand and forced a smile. "The camera is off now."

"Come again?"

"You can stop touching me now."

Yeonjun's smile became wider and he answered by putting his arm around the younger's neck. "Awww, Soobinie is shy as usual... But you need to get used to it, it has to feel natural even when the camera's off."

"Stoooop...", the other insisted, trying in vain to get Yeonjun's arm off his shoulders.

"You know MOA love it! Do it for the fans!", the other laughed, touching Soobin's cheek with his own for a second. His grip tightened.

Soobin let out a third sigh and gave up the fight.

For the fans, huh, he thought. Inside his pockets, he clenched his hands into fists. He bit his lower lip. His eyes suddenly starting to burn.