Nine

Priyanjana pov

It's two month since  we come here and here lifestyle is very  comfortable  which we don't have . But  here people traditional is weird  as man are do house hold work and help woman .
In our era they don't do . but one thing is sure she will  very lucky as she is his wife . But this thought made me sad as I am already give my heart to him but I know he love his wife as I saw him with her  that day I come to know my feeling for him in a short of time his care made me fall for him but I am not that's lucky to be his better half .

Sunanjana pov .

From my childhood i saw male dominated society  so that we brought up like that we never got so much respect being princess also which we got here  , I know di (elder sister ) for Aajay bhai but she was hidden it from everyone  . I am very sad for her but what can I do .

Arjun pov .

Its had two months since they are here .  They are very native for this century .
And the younger one is very innocent she never thought before speaking and said truth and her this behavior made me fall for her but I cannot love her she is not from our era and nither I am a Prince to love a princess . May be she is not in my destiny . but I will always protect her whenever she need .