Epilogue

After 21 years .

In malhotra mansion  two boy and a girl complained to their fathers about their mothers extra innocent .

Girl : papa that's aunty rudely talk to mamma and aunty but mamma didn't answer back

The boys also nods their head to support their sister talk .

Man 1 : What can I do daughter ? They did not leave her extra innocent habit .

Man 2 : Bhai (brother ) They will do what they learn all their life but they can change now its not their era  its modern era . But they will be remained in their era what can we do but at last our children are not like their otherwise we have to hire bodyguard for  their protection .

Man 2 : you are right Arjun . Now they also will be scientists  and they are very intelligence for this field .

Girl : But papa when you will let us see time machine ? I want to see it .

Boys : we also

Arjun : sometimes I got doubt that you are the one who stole time machine and you all the reason that Bhabi(sister in law ) and sona is here .

Aajay : I also feel thal seeing their curiosity .

Boy 1 : Dad they are thief who went the past for stole gold and expensive material . 

Boy 2 : yes uncle . But I think in future the time machine will be stole . And Mom and aunt come will come our era .

Aajay : you are right its our destiny that our time machine will be stole , So we should not have to fair of it   . now its time to let you all see the time machine .

Boys and girl excitingly : Thank you papa , Thank you uncle

Aajay and Arjun : Welcome our younger scientists .

............

Published 31 /12/2020
..............

New story for new year

Princess of magic land   . it will be publish 1/1/21