Fourteen

Present............

It has been two week Priya and sona go back their time .  The time machine also return in present time . Aajay and Arjun thought to keep it secret from world because if it went bad hand then everything will be change and destroy so they kept it their secret  place .

The two brothers missing their presence in the house  but they lets their feeing inside their heart .

Aajay also started missing Priya she always take care of  the house like their own . She always  conscious about his health when he busy at  working and skip his meal . some time behave like typical wife but he ignore it as  he thought in her time all girls are like this . if only he know the truth .
Now he missing all her habit  and as far Arjun he already love sona , so missing her every moment .

Today after coming from work  Aajay thought to see the history what happened there .

So he went to his room and do  Google to find the history , he started reading after a few moment his expression change what he read take his breath away .

No No this can't happened  what I have done  he started saying himself and went toward her room .
He found there a diary which was written by priya . he started to read it and what he found in made him double shock .

Aajay : what I am done . Why can't  I understand all those think earlier .
I have to go there .
He started to call Arjun

Aajay : Arjun .....Arjun

Arjun : what happen bhai(brother)

Aajay : we have to go past ,

Arjun : why , What happened .

Aajay hand over his phone and the dairy .

Arjun expression also change

Aajay : we don't have many time , lets go before it's too late .

With that two brother went there secret room and set up the time machine to go to the past