Seventeen

Next day

Like previous time all four are doing breakfast then they heard a calling bell  Arjun go for answer . When he open the door a girl jump on him and hug him with her one  other girl also present .

Arjun : sweetheart  are you planning to kill me before marriage .

Listening his talk everyone attention went towards them .

Arjun  :  Why you and  bhabi(brother's wife) this early ?

Why now we have to take permission to come here asked the elder girl .

Aajay : Arjun is just jocking Reva you and Rati did not need any permission to come here its your house also  come inside I will introduced with someone .
Meet priya and Sona our friends  we are told about them with you and they Reva and Rati  they are here for our wedding shopping  . We are going together get ready everyone .

Listening this priya and sona's  all colour of face gone but they compose themselves and go for ready .

After 1 hours they reach for shopping mall  .

Reva and Rati are very exciting for shopping  they are roaming all shops for selecting perfect wedding dress for them Aajay and Arjun also company them .

And sona and Priya also helping them for selecting them as they  try to happy .

After compting Reva and Rati's shopping .

Arjun  : Sona  , priya why you two didn't select anything . You two also select .

Sona :  we  donot need anything  .

Reva : why you didn't need you need the most you are also need look beautiful now lets go saying this they went for selecting dress for priya and sona

Arjun : Why not also select from bridal section as in your time you two always wear like bridal dress lets select from its from me .

Saying this they choice for sona and priya also .

After that they went for jewelry shop and selected for Reva and Rati  then Arjun and Aajay are also go for gloom shopping .

Wedding dress for Reva and rati

After that they drop Reva and Rati home they went for their home

After that they drop Reva and Rati home they went for their home .

They decide their wedding date after two week so They arranged everything very quickly .

Every one is happy for this wedding only priya and sona have emotionless face

They only participate for Aajay and Arjun happiness .