Injured...

Bea coughed violently. It had happened again... her injury had flared up again, making her cough up blood. Looks like her trip to Kalos would have to be put off for a few more days. She couldn't go anywhere like this.

She tried not to think about it. She was too excited to go to Kalos. The Fighting Type Gym Leader of Kalos, her rival, Korrina, had invited her to battle. Eventually, she decided to screw it and just go anyways.

Bea grabbed a few boxes of tissues, knowing she was going to need them due to her injury. She quickly packed everything else she needed and left the house after saying goodbye to Allister, who was watching and running the Gym. Faith was going with her.

"You ready? Everything all packed?" Bea asked.

Faith nodded. "Yep!"

"Then let's go."

The two headed for Wyndon Airport.

"I can't wait to get to Kalos and meet your rival," Faith said.

Bea blushed thinking about Korrina. "Korrina? Um, y-yeah."

"What's with the blush?" Faith teased. "You like her, don't you?"

"N-No!" Bea said, hiding her face. "Stop!"

"Sorry," Faith said playfully with a smile. She turned away and silently fangirled over the ship.

Bea huffed as their plane arrived. They boarded the plane and waited for takeoff. The flight attendant and pilot made a few small and quick announcements before the plane took off.

- Timeskip to Kalos: Shalour City -

Bea shuddered at the sight of her rival's city as she stepped foot off of the plane at the airport in Shalour. They went through the security and everything, then went to rest. To their surprise, Korrina was waiting for them.

It was a normal act of respect for Fighting Type Gym Leaders to bow when greeting another Fighting Type Trainer. But both Faith and Bea were EXTREMELY surprised when Korrina greeted Bea and Faith with a quick hug first, then bowed.

Fighting Type Trainers weren't always the huggiest people, as it was considered a weakness to show any type of emotion. Still, Korrina might've been the friendliest Fighting Type Gym Leader there was, so it seemed a bit normal for her.

Until Bea remembered that this was her rival.

"Welcome to Shalour City."