Training... or date?!

Bea waited at Wyndon Airport. Today was the day that Korrina was going to visit. Bea and Faith were going to pick her up at Wyndon airport.

(Bea's POV)

I waited anxiously, blushing as I paced around. I was at the airport with Faith to pick up my crush. (Although I'll never admit that.) I was excited, but nervous at the same time. What if we never find her? I thought as I paced.

Faith picked up on my thoughts and gave me a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, we'll find her," she said. I smiled gratefully at her and went back to pacing around.

(Korrina's POV)

I thought about Bea as I made my way through Wyndon Airport. I couldn't wait to see her again. I also couldn't wait to battle her. She was so... strong, and elegant with her moves in battle. The thought of her made me smile.

Setting my suitcase down, I began to look around, looking for Bea and Faith, who said they would pick me up. I had to look for a while before I saw them. I smiled and waved at them.

"Hey guys, over here!" I called, waving at the duo. Lucario imitated me, waving his paw in the air. I laughed at that as Bea and I ran over to each other and hugged tightly.

"I missed you!!!" I cried, burying my face into Bea's shoulder. Bea was smiling, which I rarely saw her do, especially in public. Looking over my shoulder, I saw Lucario smirk and give me a thumbs-up. I rolled my eyes at him before giving him a serious glare.

"I missed you two. And I decided to call off our battle until tomorrow. So we could hang out. You know, catch up. Maybe train a little together. You okay with that?" She asked.

I smiled. "Of course! I love training. And I'd love to see how you do it here in Galar."

Bea smiled. Faith stepped up to me with some type of bracelet in her hand. "You should take this if you want to battle at our Gym. It's a Dynamax Band. I'll teach you how to use it when we're out training."

I smiled and slipped the Dynamax Band onto my wrist. I noticed a small, sparkling object in the middle. "What's that?"

"That's a Wishing Star. It allows Pokémon to Dynamax or Gigantamax," Faith explained.

"Wow... that's so cool!" I stared at her in fascination.

"Yep. Ready for our training session?" I nodded.

"Let's go!"