Onto the Next Region...

The stay in Kalos seemed to last way too short for both Bea and Korrina. Soon, it was time for Faith and Bea to go to the next place they had scheduled to train at. Bea and Korrina hugged each other goodbye.

"I'm going to miss you guys," Korrina said sadly.

Bea looked surprised and blushed. "M-Me too, I guess..."

"I'll miss you too, Korrina," Faith said, hugging her.

Korrina hugged Faith back. "Same."

"We better get going, then."

Faith and Bea waved to Korrina as they went to their flight.

"That was fun! We should come back here sometime."

"Yeah," Bea mumbled, blushing a bit.

"You okay?" Faith asked. "You're blushing."

"Y-Yeah, I'm good," Bea stuttered, blushing even more.

"You sure about thaaaat?" Faith asked teasingly.

"S-Stop!" Bea blushed even more, hiding her face in her hands.

"Okay, then," Faith giggled and looked out the window of the plane. She silently, internally squealed with shipping excitement as the plane took off. They were headed to Kanto. Faith was going to visit an old friend of theirs, while Bea was going to train and battle at the Fighting Dojo in Saffron City.

- Timeskip -

Bea walked out of the Fighting Dojo. She had defeated both the Karate Master and the young Championships participant who happened to know Korrina well. They battled, but Bea defeated him with ease. He had barely managed to touch her Pokémon.

Faith met up with Bea just outside of Viridian Forest, which was a place she had hung out in a lot during the year that she lived in Kanto.

"You okay, Bea? You look a little... upset."

"Yeah. How was your visit?"

"Pretty good. I forgot how much I missed Viridian and Cerulean. And Seafoam Islands. You sure we can't stay here for a little longer?"

"I wish we could, too... but we have people who need us."

"True." Faith smiled at Bea. "So, what do you want to do next?"

"Up to you."

"Okay! I think I should show you around Kanto! Don't worry, I probably won't get us lost!" Faith giggled as she took Bea's hand and pulled her in the direction of Viridian Forest.

"Wait up!"

(Korrina's POV)

I was still getting over my defeat against Bea. It was hard losing to my rival. But for some reason, I couldn't get her out of my head.

You like her, don't you? Lucario communicated telepathically with me. I shot him a glare that said, shut the hell up and went to get ready to open the Gym up to Challengers. Then I remembered: it was Saturday.

See? You've been thinking about her so much, you lost track of the days, Lucario said. I swear I saw a smirk on his face.

"... ugh! Lucario, I love you, but you're the most annoying thing in the world sometimes."

I know. You should really go visit them, Lucario replied. I sighed and buried my face in my hands.

"Okay, okay! We'll go visit them. I always wondered what Galar was like, anyways."

Lucario cheered happily. I let a small smile slip onto my face as I went to go pack.