Rematch?!

Over the next few days, Bea tried not to think about Korrina so much, but she was failing horribly. Even worse, she was starting to develop a crush on her. Actually, Bea had been doing that since they had met.

Don't be so silly, Bea. She's pretty, she's got a lot of fans, and she's probably straight, just like you SHOULD be. That's how you were raised; to think that gay and lesbian relationships were wrong, Bea heard a small voice of logic say. Still, she couldn't push the thought of her newfound crush out of her mind.

Don't you want kids? You can't get pregnant if you're with Korrina.

Brain, you're a d*ck, Bea thought to herself.

Actually, I'm a brain, not a d*ck.

"Shut UP!!!" Bea shouted, making herself cough up blood again. "Ugh..."

"Bea?" Faith asked, looking worried. "Are you okay?"

"Stop asking that. You know I'm okay."

"You're coughing up blood again."

Bea looked at the napkin in her hand, which was covered in blood. "Well..."

"Tell me what's wrong."

"I can't. You'll tease me."

"Is it about Korrina?" Faith asked. Bea nodded.

"I just can't stop thinking about her..."

"You like her."

"... a little..."

"I knew it!" Faith said with a smile. "You guys are the cutest together. I totally ship you guys."

"You are so embarrassing sometimes."

"I know. Well, our plane is about to land. We should get ready for the descent."

"Yeah," Bea said.

- Timeskip -

(Bea's POV)

I was looking at the email that I had just received from Korrina. Confusion washed over me as I read it. Only a week since I defeated her and she already wanted a rematch? I didn't get it.

I heard a knock on my door. "Come in," I called, my voice still scratchy from me coughing earlier.

Faith walked into the room. "Whatcha doing?"

I sighed. "Korrina wants to battle again. But this time, she's coming here."

Faith looked confused. "We were there, like, a week ago?"

"Exactly. I don't get it," I replied, staring at the email in confusion.

"Well... if she's coming here, we better make sure she gets a Dynamax Band. I'll find a Wishing Star for it."

"I can get everything else ready. You don't need to worry about it."

"Thanks, Bea."

"No problem."