Battle Time!

The next morning, the three Trainers met up at Stow-On-Side Stadium. It was the day of their rematch, and both Bea and Korrina were extremely nervous. Neither of them wanted to lose, but they were both VERY talented Fighting Type Gym Leaders who had a certain passion for battle and a determination to win.

They headed straight to the pitch- Korrina wasn't exactly a Gym Challenger, just a Trainer there for a quick battle with Bea- and the battle started. Bea sent out her Hitmontop, and Korrina sent out Hawlucha.

The battle lasted pretty long, and was VERY close to a tie. But in the end, the winner was Korrina. She looked shocked and excited that she had won. Bea looked a little surprised as well as she returned her fainted Machamp.

"You've gotten stronger," Bea said quietly, a small smile spreading on her face. She walked up to Korrina to shake her hand.

"So have you," Korrina replied respectfully. She shook Bea's hand and smiled at her. Bea smiled back.

"You and Lucario and the rest of your team showed off a perfect bond. You are truly a great Trainer."

Korrina smiled again. "You're a great Trainer, too, Bea. I saw the bond between you and Machamp. Especially during the Dynamax process. I hope to one day have a bond as great as yours."

Bea's smile grew a little. "You already do," she said, turning Korrina to face her Pokémon. Lucario ran over to them and hugged Korrina.

"Aww!" Bea and Faith couldn't help but smile at the exchange. It was so cute.

Bea looked like she suddenly had another idea and hugged Korrina from behind, earning a small squeak from the Fighting Type Trainer.

"B-Bea-?! W-What are you doing?!"

"Hugging you, silly!" Bea giggled slightly as she buried her face into Korrina's shoulder. Korrina blushed and relaxed a bit.

"Ship-"

"Hush." Bea glared at Faith. Faith giggled.

"But it's so cute!"

"Whatever."

(A/N: Sorry if this left off weirdly. I was doing a lot of work with accounts today, so I didn't have much time to write. But Korrina is now on Wattpad! Go check out Korrina_Kalos 's account!)

~ Faith, signing off for now.