4

Your POV

"(Y/n) (L/n) COME DOWN THESE STAIRS RIGHT NOW!!"

I wake up to hear my mother's loud voice. Wonder what burnt her eggs. She seems angrier than usual. I haven't done anything. I walk downstairs to see my mother beating the eggs very violently.

I look at her in confusion when she starts her pointless yelling.

"(Y/N) (M/N) (L/N), YOU NEED TO GET BACK UP TO CLASS A. I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOU STAYING ALL THE WAY DOWN IN CLASS E. YOU ARE YOUR FATHER AND MY DAUGHTER. YOU NEED TO UP YOUR GRADES." she yells.

SHe didn't have to bring up my father at all. He left and has nothing to do with us. She knows how sad I get at the mention of him. so why? Why would she do that?

"You didn't have to bring dad into this," I say death glaring at her.

She was surprised but she glared right back and came over to me to smack me. I took the impact but I didn't let it get to me.

"Whatever" I mumble leaving the house.

"YOU COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW OR YOU WON'T SEE ME WHEN YOU GET BACK FROM SCHOOL." she yelled.

"OK AND?" I yelled back walking a little faster.

As I got to school, everyone tried to call out to me but I didn't answer. I just ignored them. I was so mad at my mother that I didn't notice it would be the last time I would see her.

I walked into the classroom about an hour later than everyone else because I sat in the trees for a little while.

"(Y/n), why are you so late to Class?" Koro Sensei says.

"Oh shut up you octopus," I say slamming the door behind me as I walked in and say in my chair.

I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was Karma with his signature sinister smile. I ignored him.

It was now lunchtime and I didn't bring lunch because I was so mad at my mother. I sighed. I layed my head on the desk and wanted to go to sleep. But I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I looked up and saw the whole class looking worried because of me.

"Ano, is everything ok? Karma said he heard someone screaming next door and we found out that you two are neighbors. Is something wrong?" Nagisa asks me.

I look over at the smiling Karma. Normally, that would make my heart light up but I wasn't in the mood so I glared at him instead. I pushed back my seat and got up.

"Mind your business." I give a death glare. They all looked shocked but I mean, they don't know why I have been expelled from there schools already.

I walked out of the classroom. I needed to let all of my bloodlust out as of that moment. I hurried off in the direction of my house. As I was walking, I saw people standing around near my house.

"she's dead"

"It's horrible"

" She's ugly "

"Call the ambulance"

" What's the ambulance gonna do now? She's long gone "

I heard all of these murmurs but so I rushed to my house pushing everyone aside. What I saw, changed me for the better. My mother right there in front of the door stabbed to death.

I walked up to her and started tearing up. I didn't...I didn't get to say goodbye before I left for school. I walk up to her and hug her crying.

"Please wake up. Mommy, please. I love you. I'm sorry about the fight. Forgive me please." I say crying.

I hear the ambulance but I ignore the sound. I take her hand and hold it. I touched it softly while still crying. A note them feel out of her hand. I picked it up and started to read.

(Y/n) (L/n), my baby. I wanted to say that I'm sorry about the fight. Actually, your father recently contacted me the day before I started yelling at you about your grades. He told me that he missed us. But he said that he would come back if you got higher in your grades. He told me that he didn't want to be the father of a failure. Of course, I disagreed about you being a failure but my stupid self really missed your father and I know you did too. I was going to give this to you this morning because I didn't want to talk to you about him. But now that I'm currently being chased and I know that I won't escape this. I wanted to give this to you in my hands. Your father wanted me home because I revealed a secret. And you know how rich mad powerful he is working underground, I exposed him and he wanted me dead. I'm sorry you had to see such a terrible sight. But you will always be my baby. Love you!!

I cried and crushed the paper in my hands. It was my father's fault. She could've lived. I was mad. I say down near my dead mother and cried. I didn't even pay attention to the police officers carrying me somewhere. I didn't really care where I went.

I was put into a bed and I fell fast asleep.

~~~~~~~

I wake up and see that I'm not in my room. Oh, I remember now, my mother is not with me in the land of the living anymore. I sat up and looked around.

"(Y/n) chan, are you finally awake?"

I looked up and saw Karma's mother. Of course, I was taken to my neighbor's house. I got up off the bed and nodded. She came up to me and hugged me.

"I know what happened to your mother. I'm sorry and I was worried because you hadn't woken up for about two weeks." She hugged me tighter.

"Thank you Ms. akabane. It means a lot that you watched over me. You're the best." I say.

"You know (Y/n) chan, you don't have anybody to pay for your school fees. I could do it for you." She said smiling.

Her smile reminded me of my mother so I smiled back. But under that smile, there was a smile with blood lust. With killing intent.

"Are you heading to school today? You're only like an hour late. I could drive you." She said.

"No, I wanna walk," I said putting on a little smile.

She nodded and I left the house. I still had all of this blood lust and I need to use it on someone. I saw some jocks walking up to me. Perfect.

"Aren't you supposed to be in school young lady? Or do you wanna go play like a big girl." He said about to touch me.

I grabbed his hand and twisted it a little. Then I turned it all the way around which resulted in me breaking his arm. He winced and fell down to the ground.

"Anyone else?" I say giving off a smile.

They all ran away leaving their leader. Amateurs.

I then walked to class. I opened the door slowly when I saw a dash of yellow done towards me. Koro Sensei.

"(Y/n) chan, I'm so glad that you're alright. You've missed school for two weeks. I was so worried." He said about to hug me.

I pulled out a gun quickly and shot him in the arm. I then took out my knife and stabbed his other arm. It both exploded and regenerated quickly.

I then smiled and walked to my seat. I could see that the whole class wanted to talk to me. They were constantly waiting for that bell to ring indicating that it was lunchtime.

It's now lunchtime. I forgot to ask Ms. Akabane for lunch but I could hold it. I sat in my chair and waited for everybody to rush towards me.

"Y/n chan, are you ok?"

" Y/n chan, we heard what happened? "

"Y/n chan, please open up to us."

"Y/n c........

" Say Y/n chan again and I'll kill you. " I said glaring st everybody. They all gulped. I sighed. They have been so good to me and I'm treating them like dirt.

I looked over to see Karma just staring at my situation with his smile. I turned away from him and faced everybody else as they bombarded me with questions.

No one could fix how I am right now