11

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping, the wind blowing, the roosters...........cawing? Oh well, whatever it is that they do put me in such a good mood. I quickly got dressed and ran down the stairs seeing Auntie Rina with her bags packed.

Oh no, is she leaving me?

"Auntie Rina, what are you doing?" I asked startling her.

"Oh I forgot to tell you but I've been assigned a mission so I'll be home for about two weeks. I'm coming back though." She says patting my head.

A wave a relief hit me. I smiled at her.

"Ok, I'll be going to school now," I said walking out of the house.

As I was walking, I realized I was humming and smiling. What? W-what's wrong with me? This isn't me. I'm not the smiling type. Oh gosh, I'm going crazy. I'm actually humming like a normal girl.

I slapped both my cheeks and did "Sharpay's warm-up." Blrrr Blrrr mah. There we go. No smiling. No humming. Perfect. I'm ready for school now.

I slowly walked to school wanting to be late, so I went into the forest near the school and wandered for a little. A little turned into an hour and an hour turned into seven. I kinda got lost.

Hehe

Since school was over, I decided to walk back home. I didn't want to get I'm trouble with Koro Sensei as of this moment. As I was walking, I felt someone's stares at me. Well, more than one.

I sighed knowing that it was all of my classmates. I turned around quickly.

"What are you doing guys?" I asked.

They all came out of their hiding spots and ran towards me.

"Well Koro Sensei assigned Karma to give you the work because you skipped," Isogai says.

"Oh yeah.........skipped." I chuckle nervously.

"But if he asked Karma, then why is the whole class here?" I asked.

"Because we were kinda worried," Maehara says.

"Worried about what?" I was so confused.

"She's clueless." everyone mumbles.

I just ignore it and start walking.

"We also came to have a study gather at your house busu (ugly)" You turned around now triggered by what your fellow classmate said.

You had a creepy, twitchy smile on your face as you turned slowly.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" I asked Itona.

"You heard me.......busu" he said it again.

He knows I hate being called that. So I ran towards him ready to tackle him when I noticed that I wasn't moving and I was lifted off the ground by Karma.

"Karma put me down." I cry.

"No, don't you need to get your house ready for your visitors?" He smirked at me.

That's when my ear twitched. Candy wrappers on the floor. My bra is on the living room couch. "BAAAAAHHHHHHH"

I yelled getting off of Karma and running towards my house at full speed.

-Time skip brought to you by Isogai's manliness-

"Hey, Karma make some chocolate chip cookies." Nakamura has been asking Karma about that for too long.

"And how do you know that I can bake?" Karma keeps answering her.

"It was Y/n. She bragged to the whole class about your homemade cookies." Nakamura exposed me.