12

The next morning, I woke up to Karma's arms wrapped around me. Out of shock, I screamed really loud and he woke up. He smirked about me.

"Mornin Y/n-chan" He smiled at me.

I swear one day he's going to kill me. I turn the other way because I was blushing and got up out of bed.

"Where ya going?" He yawned.

"To school." 

"Let's be late together." He said pulling me back down.

"NOOO, I cant do that. If Auntie Rina found out, then she would kill me." 

"Who? B*tch Sensei? If she finds out?" He smirked.

"Cmon Karma, I won't skip school." I huffed.

"Who said anything about skipping? I just said we could be late." 

"Oh nevermind."

I could feel his smirk on my neck. 

"OKAAAY, I'm getting up now." I said heading to the shower.

He didn't do anything after that so I was pretty relieved. I took off my clothes and stepped into the warm shower. I hate this feeling. I don't think I'm ready to feel this way about a person. God, someone help me. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Karma and I were walking to school, we were both kinda late too so I was walking a lot faster than him. I techinally ran to school while Karma continued walking like a sloth or just how he normally walks. 

As I got to school, I burst into the doors while panting.

"Sorr- pant- sorry, that -cough-pant- I'm late," I said placing my hands on my knees.

"Nrufufufuufu, and why were you late?"

As I was about to say something, Karma walked pass me.

"Sorry, I stopped her from getting out of bed this morning." Karma says.

"NAANII??" The whole class exclaimed.

"Nurufufufu, you can just give me the details at lunch." Koro Sensei said with a pink face writing in his notebook.

"Wait, it's not what it sounds like." I said panicking while everyone teased and laughed at me.

"Move in."

I turn around and see Karasuma Sensei trying to walk in the door. I quickly move out of his way and stand to the side.

"We're having an unexpected assembly and EVERYONE has to be there." He said eyeing Karma.

"Anyways, line up. We're going now. It starts in about six minutes." He said eyeing his watch.

"Ok mina-san, our new goal is to get to the assembly as quickly as possible." 

"But Koro Sensei cant come and Auntie Ri- Uh I mean Irina Sensei (she will kill me if I called her B*tch sensei too) is not here, are you our only teacher right now?" I asked Karasuma Sensei.

"She's coming back now. Apparently, her work as a teacher comes before her work as an assassin." He said.

I just nodded. We all headed to the assembly which was in the main building very quickly. After we reached there, the assembly had already started so when we walked in, everyone snickered and commented on our appearance,

"Of course these slackers come late."

"Stupid a$sholes think they can do what they want."

I smirked at the comments. I looked over at Karma as he just looked regular and of course, he had a juice box. We all stood in line and started listening to the principal who was speaking.

"As I was saying before rudely being interrupted, the whole school is going on a trip whether you like it or not. I'm letting one class particularly go because I was asked. It's a week's trip so prepare for next Monday. Also, classes are done for today. That is all. You are all dismissed." The principal said.

"Hmm, I wonder who asked for us to go?" I asked myself out loud.

"I wonder too," Nagisa said beside me.

"Today is Friday so I guess I'm going home." I said.

"Wait, where do you think you're going?" I was stopped by Nakamura.

"Home."

"Well were come with you. Let's have a sleepover at your house." Nakamura said.

"But only girls because we have some things to talk about with you."  Kayano said smirking.

I just nodded. "Sure, lets do it." I said.

"But first we're going to get are things packed." Hayami said.

I smiled at her. She didn't talk much but she was chill. Also the best shooter around so shes def one of my friends.

"Well i guess ill be waiting for you then. Come over by six. I'll try to make something for you all." I said 

"Don't worry Y/n. I'll have my mother bring snacks and food over." Karma said smiling.

"You don't have to do that."

"But I am."

I just sighed knowing Karma wouldn't let me say no to his offer. I then headed home ready for the big day today and next Monday.

I'm sorry for not updating. I actually did this in class so I don't know if I made mistakes or anything because the teacher kept calling on me but sorry if I did and hope you enjoy!