6

I do not own the anime

Your POV

I woke up the next morning remembering that there was supposed to be a school assembly today. I got dressed and walked out of my house.

"Wait, dear."

I turn around to see Ms. Akabane running after me with Karma not too far behind. When I looked away, he turned away.

"Yes," I answered.

"Here, I packed you some lunch and walk with Karma." She said handing me a whole lunch bag.

"Thanks," I say laughing nervously. I take the bag and start walking. I then see Karma next to me.

"Bye, you two!! Have fun!!" She yelled not knowing the tension between us.

"Karma," I called.

He didn't answer. "Karma" I called again. He still didn't answer.

"KARMA!" I yelled and he still didn't answer me.

That does it. This would be a huge stab to my reputation but I can't have this hot guy mad at me. So I pulled his hand back.

"Karma, why won't you forgive me? I've been saying sorry and your mother also forgave me." I whined.

He didn't answer. I sighed.

"Fine, if you won't forgive me then I will beg for your forgiveness," I said getting on the cold, hard ground and pleading.

There were laughs here and there but I ignored them until a group I knew came.

"Aww, if it isn't big and bad Y/n. " they teased.

I turned around and faced them.

"What are you guys doing here? And Rennie poo, this is Tokyo, a place too good for you." I shot. They glared at me and swear I heard Karma chuckle.

"Don't pretend that you weren't in the wrong back then. And STOP CALLING ME RENNIE POO!!" She yelled.

I laughed. "We already dealt with what happened back then so be a good girl and go bark over there."

Rena ran up to me and slapped me. "Our roles are definitely reversed. Last time I checked, you are on the ground." She whispered into my ear.

While she was down there, I took the advantage and pulled her hair which made her fall down to the ground.

"Well. We're dogs together." I smirked evilly.

The other two didn't dare come over, mostly because one of them had their nose broken and the other one their arm.

"Anyways, what are you even doing here with this hottie? He's too good for you." She said smirking back at me.

I got up off the floor and she flinched but followed my lead. I looked down at her leg and saw that there was a cast (tell me if I spelled it wrong) on it. I smirked.

"I see you're leg is still broken," I smirked back at her.

She glared at me and punched me in the stomach. I fell to the ground and on Karma. He pushed me off of him really hard. Guess he's still mad.

I rubbed my bum and my stomach but as I got up, a teacher from my school saw us and said we were fighting. Turns out, we now go to the same school but Rena is in Class B.

~In The Office ~

"You should know how to keep your students in line." The principal told Karasuma Sensei.

You see, he was sticking up for me for some reason. I will not owe him though.

"Yes. I'm sorry. I shall take my leave." He said and bowed.

He gestured me to do the same so I did but not before glaring at Rena. We then walked out.

"Y/n, you're always getting in trouble nowadays. The whole assembly was canceled because of your little petty fight." He scolded.

I stopped and glared at him.

"Petty? That was not a petty little fight. You don't know what she did to me. You don't know how much I suffered being in the same school as her and you're calling it petty. Also, the only reason it was canceled was that the principal wanted it to look like I did something really bad. "  I then continued to walk.

"Oh, and the reason I was expelled from my last school was because of her," I said and continued walking.

I didn't want to go to class but Karasuma Sensei was right behind me staring hard at me. I walked inside the classroom and slammed the door before Karasuma Sensei could walk in.

I was mad. He knew nothing about my life.

"Nrufufururuu. I see you're angry Y/n. Well, don't be because we have a new teacher." He smirked. Actually, I couldn't exactly tell because he always had this smile that stays on his stupid face.

The next thing I knew, someone bust into the door.

"Miss Mee?!??"