15

We're moving to the end of the book people. Maybe around another 5-7 chapters more.

All of us girls were walking to the main building for our long-awaited trip. After we got there, we met up with the boys from Class E. 

"Hey." the girls waved. 

The boys waved back but I noticed that Karma wasn't there or Okuda. Maybe she's not going but Karma wouldn't skip this trip- at least I don't think so.

Ignoring it, we all listened to the morning announcement before leaving.

"We'll be leaving at 9:30 today. Anyone who isn't there by then will be left here. Everyone should have as much fun as they can because there probably will not be another vacaition again. The teachers will split the groups up by class and that's pretty much all there is to it. Enjoy your week!"

Everyone ended up cheering until it was time to go on the planes.

Karma still wasn't here so I was starting to become worried but if course Nakamura caught me.

"Aww, is someone looking for someone?" Nakamura cooed.

" I don't know what you're talking about. " I huff.

"It's ok if you're worried about Karma. The whole class is. We all know why Okuda isn't here but Karma never misses a chance to kill Koro Sensei."

" Wait, why is Okuda not here? "

"She can't afford it."

" Oh. "

"CLASSES OF KUGIOGAKA (lol, that's definitely not how to spell it) SCHOOL, PLEASE ENTER THE PLANE. I REPEAT, PLEASE ENTER THE PLANE."

I sighed and followed the instructions. 'Where could that redhead be?' You wondered.

You walked into the plane and took a seat near the window. You had heard that it was split by classes so of course Class E sat in the back near the toilet.

You sighed to yourself and closed your eyes until you felt the other side of the chair go down.

You opened your eyes to see a certain redhead smirking at you. You smiled in excitement but then quickly went back to a frown.

"What are you here for?"

He frowned.

"Y/n-chan, I heard that you were worried about me so I came to sit by you." He whined.

" Well I wasn't......that much. "

"Aww, I love you Y/n-chan" he hugged you.

You blushed at his actions. 'He loves me?'

But he probably means it in a friend way. I won't ever have a chance with him. You frowned at this.

I'm guessing he noticed because he looked up at me and for a second I thought he looked genuine.

Probably my imagination.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He sat beside me and the plane took off.

"Nothing."

" Liar"

"I'm not a liar." You puffed your cheeks.

" Sorry then. "

'Did he just apologize?' Karma Akabana never apologizes. What could this mean?

You shrugged it off thinking it met nothing but it act

.......did mean something.

Karma's POV

Hmm, I wonder how I should tell her. I was literally hinting it out to her that I had feelings. 'I love you' 'Sorry then'

She should know by now. I don't apologize....and I don't apologize to anyone......But her.

I looked over to see that she was listening to something in her headphones and she say there relaxed.

I already know she likes me but I don't want to confess just yet that's why I'm planning on surprising her on the trip.

I took one piece of her headphones out of her ear and she looked startled before seeing that it was just me.

"What are you doing?" She asked .

Here voice wasn't cold and I think I'm part of the reason for that. She's getting soft for me. It feels good knowing that the person you like changes her personality completely.

It's almost laughable.......well if it wasn't for Y/n.

"I wanna listen to music with you." I said in my same sadistic voice I always talk in.

"Well I'm listening to naruto's sad soundtrack. Hope you like feeling lonely with me. "  she smiled a little.

"Don't know what Naruto is but I'd much rather cure your loneliness instead of add onto it. " I smirked.

She stared at me for a moment and I thought that I finally got to get with my hints but she ended up punching me in the stomach.

"Oww, what was that for Y/n-chan?" I whine.

" FOR being mushy mushy with me. " She giggled.

My heart, it felt as if a bunch of colors burst and I felt blood rushing up to my cheeks? What is this?

I didn't know liking somebody would feel this good especially knowing that that person likes you back.

It feels extraordinary.

I just smiled as I rested my head back and felt her head slip to mine. I looked over and saw her angelic smile.

'Be mine already'

It's been waaaay too long. Sorry everyone!! I'm going to start updating more daily now and most likely longer chapters than this.