003

Izuku was given a room in the Base? He moved in fully the next day dispite his mother's wishes. His room was between Shigaraki's and Twice's, everything was a different shade of green. He sat on the bed and pulled out his phone, Kastuki'so contact showed up. Sighing he clicked on it and began typing, his fingerson tapped rapidly on the screen.'Hey Kastuki, it's me...Izuku. I just wanted to tell you that I wouldn't be coming to school anymore, don't try to convince me or anything. Don't worry about me, I am with people who actually care about my well-being. Goodbye Kastuki Bakugo.' He hit send and turned his phone off, he was called a few minutes later for dinner.
      Turns out Kurogiri was a great cook and made wonderful fried chicken, Twice and Toga laughed while fighting over a chair. Dabi and Compress talked about something,  and Shigaraki, Kurogiri and Izuku talked about a meeting with a dude named Overhaul tomorrow. Izuku will go with them as he was a new member and needed to get the hang of being a villain which meant meeting other villains, he was nervous and sweaty once they told him. They reassured him that it'll be okay and he didn't need to talk if he didn't want to,  Toga and Twice stopped fighting and help reassure him as well. " You'll do great Izu-Kun!" Toga cheered and laughed " Yeah Izuku. " DabI joined in, a grin on his face. A
Two other voices came out of Twice " We believe in you Izuku!" "No we don't!" They all laughed at Twice's second voice.
      They finished eating and went to their rooms, saying goodnight to one another and doing whatever. Izuku looked at his phone, seeing messages from Kastuki.
'Oi nerd! What are you talking about!?' 6:09 pm
'Answer me!'6:11 pm
'Where are you??'6:13 pm
'Izuku!? Why won't you answer me!?'6:20 pm
'Dammit nerd. What did you do? Your mom's crying..' 6:48 pm
'Izuku, come back. You have people that care about you here'7:00 pm
He slowly read each message before standing up, pacing the room and walking down the stairs with his phone. He sat on a bar stool and placed the phone on the counter, he looked at Kurogiri and sighed. " do I answer him?" He asked, looking at the phone. Kurogiri looked at the messages and back up at Izuku, he placed the cup he was shining on the table and  picked up the phone " I'll reply for you" he answered and began typing, Izuku didn't know how he was typing but whatever. Kurogiri handed him his phone back and Izuku read the message, he nodded as he read it.
'Sorry Mr.Bakugo this is Docter Foster. I am afraid to tell you that Izuku Midoriya has passed away at 5:10 pm. I am sorry for your loss' 8:12 p.m
       Izuku smiled and thanked Kurogiri before running upstairs, he hopped onto his bed like a little kid. He played a game for an hour before falling asleep, Shigaraki poking his head in to see if he was asleep. The blue haired male smiled and pulled the sheets over Izuku, whispering as he patted Izuku's mop of green hair. " Night Izu" he left the room and went to bed.