010

Izuku was allowed to see Eri for two hours per day, it shocked him and the other expandables. He did accept it and now he was on  his way to see the blue haired girl, he entered her room and sat on the bed. She ran up to him with a book and big smile on her face, he lifted her onto his lap. Eri's favorite part of reading is when Izuku makes up the rest of the story dye to it getting boring, she would purposely act bored. He shut the book and started to make up a story to entertain the child, he got interpreted by Overhaul.
   He sighed once he saw Izuku, he then shut the door and sat in a chair by the bed. The brownette motioned for him to keep going, izuku shrugged and continued to tell a fake but interesting story. Once Eri fell asleep he tucked her in,  the two left her to sleep. Overhaul spoke in a calm voice, he had some emotion in the tone. " Sorry I barged on like that." He apologized as he glanced at Izuku, he glanced back at Overhaul.
   Overhaul quickly looked forward and sped up, Izuku moving behind him. " uhm, sir? Why did you look so Panicked when you came in?" Izuku looked up at his new leader, worry eched into his face. Overhaul felt his heart speed up and coughed lightly, he shook his head but answered. "No reason. You don't need to worry about that."he said in a rush, ducking into his office. Izuku was confused as he walked to his room, wanting to get the green bird mask off as soon as possible. He shut the door behind him and almost ripped the hot mask off, not breaking it. He pulled out his phone, clicking on Shigaraki's contact.
'Hey Shiggy. It's me, Izuku. You probably already knew that though, anyway things have been going alright. Overhaul seems a bit, weird? Though...'  8:05 p.m
'Finally you texted, I was getting impatient. What do you mean weird? As in Germaphobic? If so, it's normal he's a Germaphobe.' 8:09 p.m
' no, I know that. He just like, acts different around me. Do I look weird? Maybe I have something on my face? You..can't see my face, sorry. He seems to either be in a rush or like, panicked.' 8:14 p.m
'Yeah, that's kinda strange. Maybe he's scared of you, you should sneak up on him and scare him. Run if he tries to attack! BTW this is Toga speaking! x ' 8:20 p.
'Hi Toga, I'll be sure to do that. I gotta go, I think Mimic stole another blanket of mine. ' 8:26 p.m
    Izuku ran out to find the theif of his, he ran down a hallway and saw Overhaul's back. He grinned and snuck up behind him, he jumped up and yelled his name before sprinting away. Overhaul ran after him, slight fear in his eyes before anger overtook him. He caught up to Izuku and Pinned him against the wall, he came to his senses and realized he had Izuku against himself and the wall.