011

Ocerhaul's eyes  widened as he realized he was pinning Izuku against the wall, he looked down the hallway to make sure nobody was around to witness this. He looked back at Izuku, he was covering his reddened face with his arms. He chuckled and removed his mask and the boy's arms before leaning down, placing a short but rough kiss on his lips. He pulled his mask back on before he ran away, afraid to see Izuku's reaction. Izuku stood still, his eyes wide and a hand on his lips.
    Overhaul hid in his office, groaning with his head buried in his arms. Chrono stood there awkwardly,not knowing how to address his boss's current state. Izuku walked to his room, his face redder than Kirishima's hair.( though he doesn't know Kirishima,yet.) He pulled out his phone and clicked on Shig's contact, he quickly typed away.
'Hey...I kinda found out why Over's been acting weird.' 10:07 p.m
'Why? Did that creep do something? Also Shig's sleeping, it's Twice here.' 10:09 p.m
'Hey T, well. Yes. He might've kinda...kissed me..?' 10:11 p.m
    His eyes widened as a call screen popped up, he put the phone on speaker. He waited to hear Twice's voice but instead heard multiple voices, or should he say everybody's voice. "What do you mean he kissed you, like on the lips?' Toga said " he better have not!" Shig's voice "calm down, I'm sure it was on the cheek or forehead." Kurogiri " yeah, I'll kill that as hole!" Twice. Izuku sighed, which shut them up. He took a second to speak, a small smile stuck on his face. " it Was on the lips, but it..was nice." He heard toga gushing and Shig raging on about hot he'll kill that germaphobe, he shook his head at they response. Kurogiri was somehow on Shig's side, same with Dabi and Twice. Spinner and Compress were on toga's side.
   He said his goodbyes and hung up, laying down on his bed. He fell asleep shortly after,still thinking of the Kiss. Overhaul was ranting to Chrono an how he loved Izuku, he got interrupted by a phone call. He picked up only to hear yelling,it new instantly by the voice, it was Tomura Shigaraki. " How dare you Kiss Izuku! I can't believe I let him go there, I want him to move back." The blue haired villain demanded, Overhaul ran a hand through his hair and sighed." I..look, it was a mistake. It won't happen again." He spoke calmly even though he was panicking inside, he didn't want to lose Izuku.
   "..fine, it better not."the other Villain hung up, he put the phone down and colapsed into his chair. Chrono sat on the couch,his mask in his lap. " okay, that probably was a lie." The arrowhead added, earning a frustrated grunt from the Brownette. " Love is Hard." He whined, standing from his seat. Walking toward the door, he threw open the door. " what are you doing?" Chrono asked,putting his mask on and rushing out behind his boss. " apologizing to Izuku, it was wrong of me to kiss him." He sighed, he wish it wasn't wrong. He felt his stomach drop as he neared Izuku's room,  he opened the door but didn't walk in as he saw Izuku was asleep. He frowned and shut the door, walking back to his own room and going to bed.