008

Izuku was softly kicked awake, he screamed when he saw the puppet kicking him. He fell off the bed with a loud thud, footsteps rushed up the stairs. Overhaul and Shig barged into the room, Overhaul was the first to reach Izuku. He kneeled down beside him and brushed the hair out of his face, Izuku gulped and stood up with the help of Overhaul. Shig frowned at the slight interaction, he walked over and looked Izuku over. " are you Alright Izu? Did 'it' hurt you" he glared at Mimic who just sat on the bed, curled up in the warm and fuzzy green blanket.
Mimic ran out of the room with the green blanket, Toga screamed and was followed by glass shattering. Izuku stared at the door,forgetting that Overhaul had his hand in his own. Shig pulled Izuku away from Overhaul while glaring, Izuku rose his eyebrow and walked out of the room. He stopped once he heard a war cry cone out of shigaraku, quickly entering the room to stop him from whatever he was going to try and kill. He saw a mat of Blue hair peeking out from behind the bed and overhaul was gone, he walked closer only to see Shig trying to kill Overhaul. He pulled Shig away and asked " Shig, why are you trying to kill Overhaul?" He asked and helped Overhaul-who was sprawled out on the floor- up. "He is trying to rApE you!" He pointed at the brownette, Izuku mentally facepalmrd.
"No shiggy. He isn't." He replied and walked out with Overhaul, Rappa stood at the bottom and was trying to fight Dabi. Rappahannock spotted the two people walking down the stairs and picked up Izuku's bag, which he had no idea how the hell he got. The group of Plague doctors left, leaving behind the LOV.