006

Izuku sighed as Toga sat on his chest, putting make up on his face. She claimed that he had to be pretty for the meeting with the shie hassakai, even if Overhaul killed Magne. He did try to get her off but failed miserably, she jumped off him and pulled him up. He looked into a mirror she smacked him with, he had light green eyeshadow, black eyeliner, Black mascara and glossy lips. He smiled and gave her the mirror " I... actually like it. Thanks Toga" he hugged her and walked downstairs, he wore  a dark green sweater, black ripped jeans, black leather gloves, a black fave mask and his regular red shoes.
  He met Shigaraki at the door, he chuckled at the green haired boy's face but nodded. The portal appeared and they walked through it, Overhaul requested for Izuku to be there along with Shigaraki. They showed up in front of the shie hassakai base, a blonde and the puppet let them in and lead them to Overhaul's office. He sat on the couch and the blonde stood beside the couch while the puppet sat beside Overhaul, Shigaraki and Izuku sat on the opposite couch. Shig putting his feet on the table but getting them knocked down by Izuku, he rolled his eyes and left his feet down.
  Izuku put his hands in his lap, feeling nervous as Overhaul stared at him. Shig glared at Overhaul and put an arm around Izuku, getting a confused glance from the green haired boy. Overhaul glared back at Shig but stopped when a person put a board game in front of them, they talked but Izuku pulled put his notebook to take notes on the Blonde person. After a while he heard shig growl and once again put a protective hand on Izuku, he looked up at the blue haired man. He saw the two villains glaring at each other " you are not getting Izu." Shig growled and tightened his grip on Izuku, leaving one finger up.
   Izuku gulped as his eyes widened at what Shig just said, he shut his notebook and placed it in his lap. " I told you everything about my plain, now you need to give something important. He is important to you, isn't he?" Overhaul nodded towards Izuku then looked back at Shig, who was angry nodding. He moved his hand off Izuku, he sighed and Scratched at his neck. "Only if Izu wants to AND if he will call or text everyday." He looked at Izuku at the same time Overhaul looked at him, Izuku took a deep breath and answered.