53

Greetings

I'm Author and I new in this Solo Leveling fanfiction

Please be easy on me

Author is not owning Solo Leveling

"What?": talking

'Hm....?': thinking

[My liege..]: shadows talking

Enjoy~

#

"Why you keep protecting that empty throne when you can protect me, your new monarch"

Jinwoo staring at the cold body of the Red Commander. He really want someone as strong as him to be his one of his Shadow Army. He saw that black smoke keep burning asking him to call it. Jinwoo hold out his hand to the previous boss. He want this person.

"Arise!"

Jinwoo shout to the knight. The power behind those word fibrate around the chamber and every Shadow Knight suddenly kneel. They feel the power behind that word. To his suprise the black smoke moving with energy.

"WWWRRRAAAA!!!!"

Scream echoing and hand appear from the corpse. Jinwoo is giddy. Finally the shadow acknowledge his voice.

"Hell, Yeah!"

Jinwoo yelled in celebration. Know he can sigh in relief. He know have a strong shadow in his infantry. Jinwoo got a notification form the system telling him that he is successing in strengthening his shadow.

"Wuh! Today is great day!"

He is smiling in a good mood. He can imagine the next time he enter Gate/dungeon, he will be in easy spot.

[My liege.....]

Chill go down on his spine. Jinwoo standing shocked at that sounds. He search for the source of that voice untill his eyes land on the black jet knight who previously wearing red steel armour. The difference is 'he' can speak and there is no hoslitity. Only deep loyality engraved into his soul.

"Wait.... did you just speak?"

Jinwoo did not expect that to happen. He did not expect the Shadows to be able to talk. He almost want to slap that person who give him a scare.

[Yes, My liege]

'He' is tittling his head in what it look like in cute movement waiting for the next order. 'He' is curious at the stare that he get form his liege. Jinwoo is having static in his mind. He is still thinking at the possibilities that his ability can give some hidden gift to his shadow army.

"Do any of you can speak?"

He ask to the infantry who is 'looking' at him with expectant 'eyes'.

[My liege, they can't speak. They level is too low]

The one who answer his question is the shadow that he recently awaken. Jinwoo keep staring at 'him'. A notification appear.

"What is this question marks?...... So there is different of rank on the Shadow"

Jinwoo is too focused at the notifications that he forgot the shadows is starting to stare on they current place. The mage shadow start making gesture as if talking, some is watching the shadow monarch, and few is playing an unrecognisable game. The reborn boss is giving a dark stare at the infantry. A tap on the floor make everyone stare at the previous boss, even Jinwoo attention is on him. The boss is feeling sheepish that he disturb his lord.

[My liege... will you give me a name?]

The knight commander ask. At least he want a new name to protect his new king. Jinwoo felt like this newly shadow knight is expecting to be given a good name.

'Hm.....What about bloody red commander?... that's too long and too lame!'

Jinwoo shuddered at the very thought of constantly call it name starting with 'Bloody-red'. He was unsure at first, but then he realize this shadow did have his own name. He look at that unseen eyes.

"Form know on, your name is Igris. My second in command"

Jinwoo smiled at his decision. The now named Igris is suprised that his liege has given his previous name. If his face is not covered with helmet he would have give this young king a smile.

[From know on, my name is Igris and I will forever protect you form harm. This promise, I will never break. If somehow I break my pledge. May my soul be burned eternally in the flames of hell]

Igris says his vow to the new king. He kneeled in front of Jinwoo. The other Shadow Soldier folowing Igris vow. Jinwoo can feel the vigorous thrump of vow ligering in his shadows.

[May your reign will be endlessly potrayed in the hall of nothingness]

The shadows keep following Igris sentence.

[Your wish is our command, My Liege. We will make your enemies tremble in fear of your greatness. The darkness shall follow your words as ryhme of death for your nemesis]

Igris eyes focused at the young man tha he will serve as his king. Jinwoo is facinated at the way Igris talk.

'My soldier... My knight'

Jinwoo smile seeing the scene of the Shadows kneeling.

'I really obtained a jackpot'

Contrary to what he feared after receiving the 'necromancer' specific job. He thought he would have a servant of the boned, corpses, and disgusting looks. But he know get an army of black jet knight on his command with just one look that can kill you.

'This is so cool!'

He is happy but then there is a new problem.

'Wait hold on, how would I walk around with these soldiers?'

A headache is forming as he imagine peoples screaming at this pitch black humanoids entity.

"Um..... Igris? Do you know how to hide?"

Igris only answer is staring at him. Another notification appear. It seems the notification really know Jinwoo dilema on every situation. He got another skill which is 'Shadow Storage'

"Oh, so this is what I need"

#

To be continued

Untill we meet again

Author off

See you~