A not so nice way to end the night.

Running down an ally you hid behind a dumpster and look over it a little. You sigh in relief that you had finally lost them. Just as you were about to get up and quietly walk away, someone had grab your arms. You heard a voice say "Trying to hide doll?" It sounded like it was one of the men you were running from. Then you hear the voice of the second man. "You can't hide from us sweetheart." Your heart beater fast and you felt like you had an adrenaline rush. Trying to get away you thought "Why did I agree to even come here?!"

~Yesterday~

Alice knocks and opens the door to the dorm and walks in closing it behind her. "(y/n)! Wanna go out with me and Judy tomorrow night?" You looked over at her. She had soft brown hair, light brown eyes, and pale skin. You always thought that she looked pretty and was a great best friend. "Hi Alice! And sure, I'd love to go." You were really tired and just wanted to take a break and have a little fun since you've been stressed out lately because of so much stuff you had.

"Great!" Alice said with a big smile on her face. "Wait where will we be going?" You asked raising a brow a little. "Well me and Judy were thinking of going to a bar. Is that okay with you?"
You thought about it for a moment and thought "why the hell not?" You looked at Alice. "Yeah that's fine." She looked at you smiling and said "Awesome! I'll go tell Judy." Then she opened the door and walked out closing it behind her.

You looked out the window of your dorm and had a bad feeling about tomorrow.
The more you thought about going out with your friends tomorrow night, the more the bad feeling grew. You ignored it though, and just assumed that maybe you ate something to upset your stomach. You went to go take a shower. You got dressed and then put on your pajamas and got into bed. As you stared  up at the ceiling your eyelids started feeling heavy, soon, you were asleep.

~Friday night~

You had just finished fixing your hair and doing your makeup. Now all that was left was to pick out what you were going to wear. After looking through your closet for a bit, you finally found an outdoor that you thought would look good. You wore a Vermilion colored spaghetti strap shirt, some high-waisted rise jeans, a black belt, black boots, with a cream colored cardigan, and a necklace.

(Here's the outfit that I'm describing)

You looked in the mirror and thought it looked really good on you

You looked in the mirror and thought it looked really good on you. You checked your phone and saw that it was already 7:30 pm. "Alice and Judy will be here in a few minutes to pick me up." You said to yourself. You looked in the mirror again and twirled around a bit looking and yourself in the outfit. You thought it looked perfect.

'Knock, knock' "(y/n)! It's me Alice. Are you ready?"
You turn around and walk to the door and open it. "Hi Alice! Yeah, I'm ready." Alice looked at your outfit. "That outfit looks amazing on you (y/n)! Man, I wish I could pull that off." She giggled a bit afterwards and so did you. "Thanks Alice." You smiled. "C'mon! Judy's waiting for us!" You and Alice used the elevator, went downstairs, then walked outside.
"Yo! (Y/n)! Alice! Over here!" You both looked in the direction where Judy was parked. You walked over and hopped in. "Hey Judy! How's it going?" You said as you buckled yourself in. "Hey (y/n)! I'm doing good, thanks for asking!" You looked at Judy. She had short brown hair with a blue streak in it, dark brown eyes, and a beautiful dark skin tone. Once you were all buckled in, Judy drove off and the three of you began chatting one your way to the bar.